100 LED Super Bright Flash Light Torch

cccccooooo

Newly Enlightened
I just wondering how long does the battery lasts???

The description said its "Requires 4 x AA batteries."

Who know this flash light Torch??

Can you tell me??

Thanks~

http://www.cross-mark.com/images/flashlight_torch//100ledtorch.gif

AusKipper

Enlightened
Oh dear oh dear oh dear....

Let me assure you, no matter how many 5mm leds it has, it does not match an MCE ;)

Dont buy it... buy a quality torch instead

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
b.s.
any of you have that light??? i doubt, well i do, bought it 1 or so year ago, guess what, still works, batt don,t last long, but leds as bright as the day i bought it.
it isn't high quality light, but for the price it is fine. it is a lot better than any cheap inc. 2d light.

it is like saying chevy is garbage, it won't last longer than gas in your tank, buy a benz.

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
yep, that is what i get, about an hour after that they dim a lot.
if i used lithium aa it'd last longer, even duracels, energizer would last longer, i use most of the time cheap cvs batterys, for that light.

Last edited:

kramer5150

Flashaholic
b.s.
any of you have that light??? i doubt, well i do, bought it 1 or so year ago, guess what, still works, batt don,t last long, but leds as bright as the day i bought it.
it isn't high quality light, but for the price it is fine. it is a lot better than any cheap inc. 2d light.

it is like saying chevy is garbage, it won't last longer than gas in your tank, buy a benz.

I had a 3-C version of that light and I returned it after 8-9 days when clusters of LEDs stopped working. They just up and died without reason:crazy::thinking:. There is no speculating that.

OP this light is junk, don't waste your $$$. Get one of the shiningbeam XR-E Q5 products for roughly $20, outstanding values IMHO. Its name I found fitting SHI-Tao... LOL

Last edited:

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
well, mine still works fine, i also have 128led 3d, 55led 3d, all still work great, they take lots of abuse, yet none failed yet. they are cheap, second grade ones, the reason i got them is for friends that never think about bringin lights to a trip, or bring .99c lights that brake as soon as they accedentaly fall, i don't feel like letting them abuse my good lights, so i got these cheap ones.

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
The first light i had was a 9 LED showerhead, i thought it was GREAT!! then i got my first Ultrafire C3 which beat that light hands down.

As you can see from the views here, don't get that light, you will get LEDs burning out or dying on you and from 100 LEDs, it will become 99-98-97-80-75-etc

Go check out other budget lights if you really want a budget light, there are alternatives out there if you look or you could ask for recommendations here, just give a budget that you are prepared to spend.

Better yet, go here fill out the checklist, start another appropriately titled thread and paste the checklist there and consider the recommendations.

cheers.

Scorpiolyons

Newly Enlightened
I just wondering how long does the battery lasts???

The description said its "Requires 4 x AA batteries."

Who know this flash light Torch??

Can you tell me??

Thanks~

http://www.cross-mark.com/images/flashlight_torch//100ledtorch.gif

I had a 45 LEDS once, a ture crap. cheap price got cheap quality.Save you money to get one MCE instead.

325addict

Enlightened
I think, if I would like to have some cheap ones, I would order some long versions of the infamous Ultrafire WF-501B from "HKequipment" and add some R2 LED-drop in from DX, then load it with two blue Trustfire 2500mAh 18650s.

ANYONE who is not into flashlights will think you just lent him the BEST flashlight in the world :D

Especially when you explain to him, that this flashlight "uses the very latest in LED-technology with the brightest Cree LED of this kind currently available, powered by high-tech Li-ion batteries, and of course this light has a REAL glass lens and an orange-peel reflector!"
:thumbsup:

This light will cost you about $35,- to assemble, including the batteries :candle:

It makes lots of fun to lend them to your friends, and watch them say "WHHOOWW"!

Timmo.

IlluminatedOne

Newly Enlightened
Why is it those LED's seem to die very quickly, i had one of those solar ketchain which had three of them and one day only one worked.
Is it just really cheap leds, because previous to that i have never seen a led stop working under normal conditions.