• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD. HERNANDEZ 1 D MAG w/ ELECTROLUMENS MODULE SOLD

SOLD. For sale is a Jesus Hernandez 1 D Mag, in copper, finned and grooved and tri-bored. The emitter is a 5 led module from Electrolumens called the MT 5. Battery is a Lux Luthor 4 x Eneloop battery pack. Alternately, you can use a 3 x AA FM battery holder. Dont know what the emitters are.

Beam is bright white. Excellent task light. I kept this one displayed in the kitchen (which was my undoing) and it got used looking for things lost under a counter or to check on plumbing leaks. Not really a thrower. Probably good out to 25 yards.

If you look at the second picture, you can see some surface scratches near the switch. They appear on both sides of the switch. These come from someone carelessly removing the light from a metal holder. I do not think they can be buffed out, but you could get a replacement copper body, of course.

My costs in putting together (from memory)

Hernandez body $80.00
stainless bezel $20.00
battery pack $20.00
MT5 module $100.00

Total $220.00

Sale price. $150.00. SOLDFirst I'll take it posted here gets the light. Shipping and paypal costs included in the price. Paypal is wmlafferty (at) comcast (dot) net.

3864485867_69ea64daba.jpg

3864485725_674f221c7e.jpg

Last edited:

Hill

Enlightened
Re: FS/T HERNANDEZ 1 D MAG w/ ELECTROLUMENS MODULE

William,

That's a beauty and a killer price!!

Would 2 x 26500 fit?

Where did you get the ss bezel for $20. Kiu lists them for $32.
Hill

SSC P4 USWOH

Thanks, Donn. You always know stuff like that.

Hello Hill:

No 2 x 26500's wont fit unless they are half the size of an ordinary D cell. You can power the light using one of those D-cell containers that hold 3 x AA batteries.

As for the bezel, you are probably right about the price. I was trying to be conservative since I was going from memory.

bill

donn_

Flashaholic

That's a beauty and a killer price!!

It certainly is a killer price, and because of it's configuration, it can easily be taken apart to send the host off for a custom HAIII or other coating.

IIRC, I paid $125 for an MT-4 drop-in, so I think William may have underestimated his cost on this as well.

Edited to add...you can run this drop-in on a single Li-Ion cell, especially an AW C, with a spacer, or a D.

Last edited:

Hammer Train

Banned

Provisional 'I'll take it' depending on shipping - pm sent :twothumbs.