What you should never do while drunk.

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cause this:

utf-8BdW5jbGUga2VubnlzIHdyZWNrLmpwZ.jpg

utf-8BdW5jbGUga2VubnlzIGNhci5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BZHJ1bmsgZHJpdmVyLmpwZw.jpg

Shortly after I logged off last night got a call my G/Fs Uncle was rear ended and in the hospital. He is a Sheriffs Deputy in Madison County, TN.

Him and his partner were sitting at a stop sign waiting to pull out when a drunk teenager with a revoked license destroyed the car with a 50+ mph collision.

He is ok for what it's worth. Sore but at home now. The other officer in the car is ok but with eye irritation from a slushie entering her eyes :)

The guy who hit them ruptured his spleen. Tried to say he wasn't driving while they pulled him from the back seat. He left his shoes in the drivers floor board though. Hopefully he gets what he deserves.

The last time I spoke with him (about a week and a half ago) he was telling me how happy he was to be getting a new car. I think he was more upset with the loss of it.

Last edited:

1wrx7

Enlightened
Seriously officer.... I haven't been drinking... burrp....stumble:ohgeez:

Was this kid the only one in the car? Did he have a buddy jump into the drivers seat? If he was alone it's a testament to how drunk he was.

Glad to hear the officers are ok... and I'm pretty sure the kid will get what he deserves.

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast
Glad to hear he is ok

Edit - Removed the joke, I believe it is bad taste...

Last edited:

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
Glad to hear he is ok

Edit - Removed the joke, I believe it is bad taste...

You're a better person than I :)

Nah the kid was the only person in the car.

It's a good thing no one was in the back seat of the cruiser. The back seat crushed the cage and broke it off, completely squishing anything back there. Ouch.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Wow, glad to hear that everyone survived. Apparently that kid didn't learn his lesson when he lost his license. I hope he's learned it now.

Patriot

Flashaholic
Drunken idiocy! It's bad enough that he has to deal with people like this in the first place, never mind getting crashed into by them.

I'm glad your Uncle was ok.

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hope they lock that kid up and throw away the key. Shame he didn't get a steering column through his chest, or go through the windshield and kiss a telephone pole.

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hope they lock that kid up and throw away the key. Shame he didn't get a steering column through his chest, or go through the windshield and kiss a telephone pole.

a big +1

Glad to hear the two police officers were unharmed

-Mayo

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Its more about drinking responsibly, make sure you got someone to help you out, and if you know no ones gonna be there, dont drink so much.

some people....:ohgeez:

Im usually the one helping people out.....thanks to my incessent need to be prepared for anything, im usually the most prepared for a drunk person stumbling around

Crenshaw

RA40

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow...that was a big hit, glad they are ok. :thumbsup: The Vic did a good job protecting them.