• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 48 hour saleCR2 ION: 1 green with holster, 1 natural, 1 XR-E FLUPIC for CR2 ION(pics)

TexasSVT

Newly Enlightened

CR2 ION SPECS

CR2 Cell Based
Rechargeable CR2 Compatible
Regulated 2-level Constant Current DC/DC Converter
2.15" in length, less than ¾" wide
Type III Hard Anodized Aerospace Grade Aluminum
Chromate Conversion ("Chemkote") interior for enhanced corrosion protection
Ultra Clear Lens (UCL) – Double sided Anti-reflective (AR) coated glass lens for 99% Light Transmittance
Water Resistant – Custom-made gaskets and O-Ring seals for all-weather use
Specially Designed reflector made to produce a full, even flood beam for Every Day Carry
Utilizes a One-Watt Cree Xlamp LED producing up to 50 lumens output in a small package – the first production flashlight to ever use the new Cree Xlamp
Foam Washer to prevent battery rattle
Key Ring Attachment with tail-standing ability
Some notes in regards to the features: A typical runtime on a good CR2 Cell should last you between one hour and one hour and fifteen minutes. Furthermore, the converter is fully regulated in the high and low mode; the converter outputs a current based on the voltage provided to it by the cell, and maintains a relatively flat output over the life of the battery after an initial drop. Also, the Xlamp produces up to 50 lumens output (51.7 as per the datasheet), but output tends to drop somewhat with heating of the die – 40 lumens is a reasonable estimate of the light output after die heating, etc.

In regards to the RCR2 cells – they can be run safely in the Ion, but all precautions that are standard in dealing with Lithium Ion batteries should be followed. I recommend that only protected RCR2s be used both for safety and battery capacity. Rechargeable CR2s are commonly available from AW and others here on the CPF.

Most of this information was copied from the original thread from Endeavour. If I have any of this infomation wrong please correct me.

1) Green Photons INTL CR2 ION with green holster I bought this used but I have only used it maybe 5 minutes $130 $110 shipped(conus, paypal cash) I would consider this light to be like new.

2) Natural Photons INTL CR2 ION. I bought this used but I have never carried it. I would rate it at 95%. The deduction is for where they split ring goes on the body. Sometime before i got it someone has removed and reinsyalled the split ring and it has left marks around the hole $95 $85 shipped(conus, paypal cash)

3) Cree XR-E Flupic for CR2 ION. I installed this in the natural one and prefered the orignal better, it has more flood where the flipic has more spot. Here is what the original seller had to say: It needs to be run on a RCR2 to get the most out of it, and on high on the RCR2, I'd say it runs about 90~100 at least. It's considerably brighter than the regular Ion, with a brighter spot. It is supposed to have the following modes:low,med,high,sos,strobe. I dont think the SOS works. Correction the SOS does work but I would consider it to be more of a "becon" It does not flash SOS like my Fenix does
$75 $65 shipped(conus, paypal cash)

For some one who is interested in all these items I will do $210(48 hours only)

I will add pictures later today

Last edited:

TexasSVT

Newly Enlightened
Re: CR2 ION: 1 green with holster, 1 natural, 1 XR-E FLUPIC for CR2 ION(pictures adde

pictures added

TexasSVT

Newly Enlightened
Re: CR2 ION: 1 green with holster, 1 natural, 1 XR-E FLUPIC for CR2 ION(pictures adde

still for sale

TexasSVT

Newly Enlightened
Re: Price drop CR2 ION: 1 green with holster, 1 natural, 1 XR-E FLUPIC for CR2 ION(pi

Price drops

TexasSVT

Newly Enlightened
Re: Price drop CR2 ION: 1 green with holster, 1 natural, 1 XR-E FLUPIC for CR2 ION(pi

Bump:popcorn:

TexasSVT

Newly Enlightened

48 hour sale. Due to an unexpected veterinarian bill($300+) I will sell everything green ion, natural ion, green holster, and flupic for $210 shipped this is only good for 48 hours. If it doesn't sell by then I will just sell some vacation at work