New Romisens on the way .

corvettesR1

Enlightened
Well tomorrow should be a fun day as 2 new Romisens are due to arrive.I really enjoy my RC-N3 II , Q5. I cant hope to impress anyone here with my tiny collection but ,boy this is a fun hobby and very addicting.

GotDogs

Newly Enlightened
Well tomorrow should be a fun day as 2 new Romisens are due to arrive.I really enjoy my RC-N3 II , Q5. I cant hope to impress anyone here with my tiny collection but ,boy this is a fun hobby and very addicting.

Have fun!!!!!!!!!! I am going to pick one or two up on your recomendation.
John lovecpf

corvettesR1

Enlightened
My two new Romisen torches arrived today .I thought I would mess around and place a photo here.

I really like the quality of these affordable lights and Shiningbeam.com sent them to me fast.

"Here is my current line up"

2009_08310002.jpg

corvettesR1

Enlightened
Thanks,I also have the additional tube for the light on the right to allow use of 2 AA battery use.

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
great light choices, i got a Romisen RC N3 II Q5 as i wanted a 2xAA format with a simple high low and it was a bonus that it could use an RCR123 cell as well.

Output on RCR123 (only 1 mode though) is VERY bright and on mine, the runtime was 45-47 minutes on a trustfire 3.6v 16340 fresh off the charger. I carry that in my bag with 4 spare RCR123 and the 2xAA tube and 2 eneloops (just in case i need longer runtime).

great buy, now check out the Fenix TK20 for warmer tints :D