• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD World's Smallest Aspheric Mag.- XPE Lime Soli. Version III.

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited:

Gary123

Enlightened
Re: FS: World's Smallest Aspheric Mag.- XPE Lime Soli. Version III. Only $59

I'm glad you found my Thor labs info helpful.

I really enjoy your little light with that 10mm aspheric in it. I can actually use it to spot addresses on dark streets.

smopoim86

Enlightened

Impressive little mod. I'd love to super-power a soli like that. I'm not sure i have the patience to do it myself though. Could you link to the optic you used?

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Gary,

Yes, thanks for the info., after you told be the lens, I just had to try it out.
I am glad you are enjoying it.

Last edited:

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Impressive little mod. I'd love to super-power a soli like that. I'm not sure i have the patience to do it myself though. Could you link to the optic you used?

Hello,smopoim86

The lens is only $9 but the shipping was a killer, like $12 or something for one or two lens. So I ordered two.

I may not want to use the other one to build another soli. it's just too much work.
I'd be happy to sell you the other lens. Still in the box, unopened.
$9 +$4 shipping =$13 to you total shipped if you'd like to try one out.
I need to move on to other projects, leave the solitare land.;)

Last edited:

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Sale! $55 World's Smallest Aspheric Mag.- XPE Lime Soli. Version III. Only $59

Price drop to $55

Gary123

Enlightened
Re: Sale! $55 World's Smallest Aspheric Mag.- XPE Lime Soli. Version III. Only $59

C'mon folks. There is nothing like this around CPF. Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but there is nothing this small and compact (the size of your pinky) that throws like this - a micro thrower!

ma - what did you use as a spacer for the lens? I used like a Bic pen body and kept trimming down the plastic tube segment until I got good focus.

Last edited:

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the plug Gary:)

I cut up the Soli. stock reflector as the top opening is almost 10mm. First bore it out with a step drill so it'll fit the the lens perfect & tight. Then cut to keep the top 2-3mm section of the reflector rim as the lens adapter,
then push the adapter with lens in from inside, it's pretty tight once it get in there, was hard to get pass the threads thou.

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Drop to $51

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Final drop now $49 World's Smallest Aspheric Mag.- XPE Lime Soli. Version III.

Final Drop $49

Silversurfer

Enlightened
Re: Final drop now $49 World's Smallest Aspheric Mag.- XPE Lime Soli. Version III.

PM sent.