LED Lenser Radio Promo

Chodes

Flashlight Enthusiast
They were talking about LED Lensers on the radio today.

The only other torch I can ever remember being advertised on the TV or radio was the Dolphin torch. Not many people outside of Australia would have heard of the Dolphin , virtually every Australian has used one at some time..

It was on WSFM this morning. Fathers day promo, done by the presenters - Amanda Keller and Brendan Jones. Jonesy made a bit of a meal of trying to explain the fact that the Lenser has a focusing system. The funny thing was he claimed he had one for the weekend , used it to do something on his motorbike and a dunny repair. The whole bit sounded like he was just reading a sales pitch off the box , but when he described how he could see perfectly when doing whatever he was doing to the bike , I suspect he got his intro to a modern LED light right there :twothumbs

Was a bit weird really, not just an ad on the radio but familiar presenters talking about torchs and using the word torch!

M@elstrom

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can remember Maglite advertisements on TV back in the day, IIRC it was seen to drop to the ground and had a truck run over it... then they fired it up again, riveting stuff! :D

Adamada Keller used to be a presenter on Towards 2000 a technology/science program beginning back in the 80's :thumbsup:

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
all longtime lurkers agree: the most active part of Lenser is its Marketing Dept.
;)