• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN: Lunasol 20 (modded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bltkmt

Enlightened
Up for sale is a modded (by darkzero) Lunasol 20. The mod raised the current to 750ma and cleaned up the solder contacts on the driver. Result is increased throw - nice and bright. Also, the green trit was replaced with a yellow one.

I bought this light a few weeks ago here: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/240199 ,

...however, I find it too big for EDC for my tastes (coming off an Aeon). Light is in great condition and comes with new Surefire battery.

Looking for WITHDRAWN shipped CONUS.

First "I'll Take It" gets it. Paypal (cash) preferred...add 4% if using Paypal credit card.

Last edited:

bltkmt

Enlightened
Re: F/S: Lunasol 20 (modded)

Here are some pics:

IMG_1280.jpg

IMG_1281.jpg

IMG_1282.jpg

bltkmt

Enlightened
Re: F/S: Lunasol 20 (modded) *ONE TIME DROP*

Surprised at the lack of interest in this special light? Bump before I withdraw the sale...

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: F/S: Lunasol 20 (modded) *ONE TIME DROP*

Must have read this a dozen times and resisted... Just had the chance to re- purchase the first Lunasol 20 I owned or I would have been all over this...I, too can't believe it is still here. Ultimate EDC with Will's fantastic work! For less than the price of a new one, if they were still available.Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.