• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Ganp deviant 27LT one off *Withdrawn*

jemab

Enlightened
I have a few lights that I am reluctantly putting up for sale.

1. Ganp Deviant 27LT. This is a single level, gem. Runs on a 17670. Also includes an extra heatsink for future mods, as well as some extra orings. withdrawn

2. Pink Nautilus. Absolutely mint. Tested for function, but not used. Endevour only made a few of these. $200. $195 $185 SOLD

3. Added Lunasol 20, this one can take rechargeables. $500 SOLD

US sale only on these. Shipping via priority mail. Usual disclaimer: Not responsible for package once its in the hands of the USPS. Ins. available at cost.

IMG_0705.jpg

Last edited:

jemab

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Ganp deviant 27LT, nautilus

Here's some more info from Ganp's original sales thread:
The head is McLux 27LT fitting and houses an McR 27XR reflector, double AR coated UCL lens, interchangeable XR-E R2(WG)/GD1000 light engine, and a slim stainless steel bezel.

The body is fitted with a McClickie switch, and is drilled and tapped ready to fit a Titanium clip (not included). Shorter than normal screws are required to fit a clip and will be included in the sale, along with spare head and bezel o-rings.
Also included for future upgrades is another LE can, a heatsink ready sized for an XR-E Led mounted on a 14mm star, a blank heatsink, and some Delrin insulators. (The insulators are purely cosmetic in this build). The LE can is sized for 14.00mm diameter driver boards.

Head and body are made from 6082 alloy, finished in HA Nat' dark olive, and are a very good match. Of the lights I have made, I think this one has the best anodising so far and the surface is silky smooth with no burrs or rough edges.

The beam is nice and smooth. Runtime from a charged AW RCR17670 (protected) battery is estimated at approx' 45 minutes of constant bright light (depending on the state of the battery).

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Ganp deviant 27LT, nautilus, added lunasol 20

Great lights Liz! I just sold my Nautilus and Luasol 20 to get my Spy 007 which I bought tonight! C'mon Guys....somebody get that pretty pink Nautilus for their wife! Sweetest Day is just a few weeks away and that would be the perfect GIFT! :poke:

scout24

Flashaholic

Liz-:takeit: The Lunasol 20... I think I may be familiar with this particular light...:) Please PM with paypal info. Thank you.

jemab

Enlightened

lunasol will ship today.

a little price drop on the other two...

jemab

Enlightened

bump...

jemab

Enlightened

:bump:

jemab

Enlightened

bump with another price drop.

price includes shipping and pp fees:naughty:

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice lights! Btw, I believe that is a pink Aeon, rather than Nautilus?

jemab

Enlightened

Nice lights! Btw, I believe that is a pink Aeon, rather than Nautilus?

Thanks for the kind words!

FYI it IS a Nautilus, takes cr123.... if I remember correctly Enrique made a few in pink for his friends and family and sold 2 or 3 extras.

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oops, I stand corrected!
Even cooler now! =D

jemab

Enlightened

a little sunday afternoon price drop on the ganp one off deviant 27LT... I'll probably withdraw it tomorrow if it doesn't sell at this price..

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Ganp deviant 27LT one off *Sunday afternoon price drop*

Nice Snag proline...that will be a perfect gift for somebody special! My wife is more of a "Tom Boy" or I would have grabbed it for her. Bump for the Seller... BTW did your McGizmo Sapphire make it safely? Good luck with the last one! I bought too many this month or I'd be on it! :D

jemab

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Ganp deviant 27LT one off *Sunday afternoon price drop*

Nice Snag proline...that will be a perfect gift for somebody special! My wife is more of a "Tom Boy" or I would have grabbed it for her. Bump for the Seller... BTW did your McGizmo Sapphire make it safely? Good luck with the last one! I bought too many this month or I'd be on it! :D

Sapphire is happily riding on the keychain :thumbsup:

I'll give the Ganp deviant 27LT till lunch, then consider it withdrawn.