• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND!: Spy 007

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I decided that it is time to own one of these so I am shopping the forum. Let me know what's available. I haven't owned a Spy yet so I guess it is part of the natural succession of a true "Flashaholic" :twothumbslovecpf

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: Spy 007

Corey, you have the disease too! I got the La Petite just fine and then i got a Jhanko too last week. I love it! I almost bought the other one too but aimed for the Spy instead. :wave:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: Spy 007

Your going to love the SPY.....trust me :devil:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think I'm a #323 judging by who I purchased it from. Even though i haven't seen the light yet...I know it came from an A#1 CPF member who knows a heck of a lot about lights! This person may also have something to do with my next Dark Zero creation too!:sssh:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for getting me started Bruce! I came a LONG way in a short time thanks to this forum and all the GREAT folks that share a common interest or maybe it should be termed as a common "ADDICTION"...anyway :thanks:

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think I'm a #323 judging by who I purchased it from. Even though i haven't seen the light yet...I know it came from an A#1 CPF member who knows a heck of a lot about lights! This person may also have something to do with my next Dark Zero creation too!:sssh:

Yep, that's the number!