Maxpedition flashlight sheath

T777

Newly Enlightened
Would the Maxpedition 5" flashlight sheath fit the LD20 securely? Thanks

kosPap

Flashlight Enthusiast
ahh! you caught me away from home...

the tube that holds the flashlight is a narrow"...it will cccept a bare 6P body but not with a lanyard ring easily...so it is 26-27mm.

Now I cannot maesure how high are the walls but they reach almost the whole length of the 9P body...

if you care to wait half a day to measure?

but I think taht there is NOT enough room for the LD20 to twist and slip around the flap...

T777

Newly Enlightened
ahh! you caught me away from home...

the tube that holds the flashlight is a narrow"...it will cccept a bare 6P body but not with a lanyard ring easily...so it is 26-27mm.

Now I cannot maesure how high are the walls but they reach almost the whole length of the 9P body...

if you care to wait half a day to measure?

but I think taht there is NOT enough room for the LD20 to twist and slip around the flap...
Cool, if you would be so kind as to measure it and reply that would be great! thank you so much.

kosPap

Flashlight Enthusiast
we are both stupid! the sheath is named 5" for a reason...the funnel is 11.5mm deep and its bottom funnels under load so taht makes it a 5 incher....

Lacking a LD20, i used a 17500 batt to take some spacxe in the inside and my Rexlight 1xAA on top...the flap folds almost all the way down...even if the rexlight was more flexible being shorter, it was not easy to manualy remove it with the flap secured. it requied pushing from one side and pulling form the other...

hope i was of help...kostas

Flic

Enlightened
Would the Maxpedition 5" flashlight sheath fit the LD20 securely? Thanks

Just tried the 5" Maxpedition tube sheath with my old L2D. Diameter of the sheath is much bigger than the L2D which rattles around a lot inside the sheath. The slightly wider diameter of the anti-roll ring on the LD20 should fit with no problem.

I personally would not like this combo as there is just too much play.