My wife picks the Surefire G2

pahl

Enlightened
My wife is out camping tonight. Well sort of camping. It is cancer walk fundraiser. It's in the city park at the edge of town. There are a number of people out there in tents for the night.
Anyway I ask her if she want to take a flashlight with her. She say's yes so I show her the Surefire 8NX, G2-BK and the E1-GM. I explain how each one works and about how long the run on a set of batteries. I do a quick demo on how to replace the batteries in each one. Then ask her what one she want to take for the night.

She took the G2. I'm kind of surprised she did not take the E1. Will have to see in the morning how she liked it. It would be cool if I could get her interested in flashlights.

It would make it so much easier to buy new ones if she was also interested in them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
if one were to disregard price, an arc lsh-p would have been even better! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

paulr

Flashaholic
I gave my mom an Arc LSL-P second for mothers' day. I thought she wouldn't care for its styling, but she is very happy with it.