Just got my L1 lumamax

SpyderHS08

Enlightened
I just got my L1 Lumamax today, "like new" for $85!! Its brand new, I love it! All it has is a tiny nick on the bezel and thats it. My first impressions of this light, its great in hand I love the feel of it. The 2 stage led is sweet, This is the first two stage light Ive had, its a perfect low setting, and an awesome high. The clip is great, the size of the light and the lanyard ring lets you take on and off a lanyard of your choice. This is really a great light for a great deal. Thanks surefire! :thumbsup:

RobertM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats on your new L1! They are very nice lights, especially with their two stage switches. :twothumbs

jonesy

Enlightened
Congrats on the light, you made a great choice. Wish I wouldn't have sold mine, I miss it. Maybe I'll get an LX1 when it's released. Best UI out there IMO.

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Excellent choice sir. Built like a little tank too. Best 2 stage UI going IMO. You got it for a great price too. Enjoy it! Also, if you ever feel like modding it, Milky can really "hotrod" it too. And I do mean "hotrod".

Last edited:

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good choice! L1 is one of the best lights ever. :twothumbs

15gsdp2.jpg

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats .... :party:

I have always wanted a Milky modded L1 1st gen, the one with the four
flats but I never had the funds when one has popped up in the BST :(
Maybe, I'll have to settle for a L1 or LX1 ;)

SpyderHS08

Enlightened
Thanks for the replies guys!
Im really liking this one, I just cant wait for that LX1. as good as this one is Im stoked for the newer version!! :twothumbs

batman

Enlightened
I have to say, I"ve always been a little disappointed with my L1. The TIR never quite did it for me when performing close up tasks. The bezel is also too long in relation to the body, like most new LEDs :thumbsdow which means only a reverse clip is stable enough for pocket carry (such as the new surefire A2/L2/E1B clips). My original white A2 with lumens factory unfrosted bulb(limited run) is stil my favorite little pony. hi ho silver!!