• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN: Surefire/Leef U2A-P7 combo

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Usual rules apply. First to post an :takeit: and timely :paypal: gets it. I'll eat the S&H & fees. Will ship UPS Ground insured w/tracking for Domestic. International I'll eat up to $7 but after that it's on the buyer.

1) Surefire U2A with stock/Leef bodies/tailcaps and extras, WITHDRAWN
Sent a brand new U2A to darkzero to perform a P7 emitter swap. He did an outstanding job. The emitter is perfectly centered and there's not the slightest exterior machining mark. Driver and all electronics remain unchanged and completely stock. Reason for selling is that I'm a bit of a perfectionist I'm sad to say, and the Vf on two of the dies on this emitter appear to differ slightly from the other two. In the interest of full disclosure, Will (darkzero) wasn't aware of the Vf disparity until post-assembly. I'm very happy with the overall result of the build but I'm just moving on. The Vf difference can be seen on the 3 lowest levels when holding the light within I'd say 12" of the target object (usually a piece of white paper for me). Levels 1 thru 3 are somewhat non-discernible output-wise, 3 thru 6 appear to be evenly spaced with 6 obviously being the screamer. There's the slightest of donuts in the middle of the hotspot. Tint is cool white just how I ordered it (DSXOJ) cause I liked the stock cool P4 bin so much. Throws not quite as good as in original configuration but the U2 reflector fits the P7 well in my opinion. You can run it in it's stock body setup with either 2xCR123's or 1x17670 (haven't tried testing for fit), or you can lego the head onto the included Leef ribbed body and bolt tailcap for a 1x18650 setup. Stock body is absolutely mint. Leef body is close to mint, I'd say 97%-98%. The very slightest of dings are on one spot of the body and two spots on the tailcap. Black sharpie conceals them well. I'm including a HA-NAT M2 head with LU60 adapter (first one I've seen with this particular styling) that mates well with either body. It's got the P60 LA in there right now and will work with either battery configuration. So you're getting two lights for one price. M2 head has the slightest of scratches on one spot but barely noticeable; I've tried to highlight that area with my cellphone pic. I'm throwing in two protected AW 18650's also. Any questions please ask via PM and if it's relevant to the thread, I'll post here for everyone to see the reply.

2) Moddoo ∆ XP-E P4 ~500 lumen high-only warm/frosted, $105 SOLD
Was going to use it in the U2 body / M2 head / LU60 setup above but the LU60 only accomodates drop-in's with springs on the back end rather than solid bodies (ie. incan LA's, nailbender stuff). So Malkoff's and Moddoo's won't fit. I didn't realize this until after I had ordered all the parts. Brand new as received from ElectronGuru.

Last edited:

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Surefire/Leef U2A-P7 combo, Moddo Triple XP-E

WOW!!

This is a STEAL at that price!!:eek:

VERY COOL Stuff ya got here!!:naughty::cool:

Bruce is one of the best, most trusted members around this forum, so you can count on a SMOOOOTH transaction!:thumbsup:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks DaFAB, kind of you to say :grouphug:

SPECIAL OFFER
- BUY BOTH ITEMS IN THIS THREAD AND TAKE AN ADDITIONAL $25 OFF -
OFFER GOOD UNTIL 5:00PM CST
OFFER EXPIRED SINCE ITEM #2 WAS SOLD

Last edited:

LightJunk

Enlightened

:takeit:

item 2 Moddoo ∆ XP-E P4 ~500 lumen high-only warm/frosted, $105

Last edited:

curtispdx

Enlightened

Bummer. Missed out on the Moddoo.

Last edited:

LightJunk

Enlightened

:paypal: Unique Transaction ID #9LK0844713236923Y

for Moddoo ∆ XP-E P4 ~500 lumen high-only warm/frosted

Cheers,

LightJunk :)

LightJunk

Enlightened

:paypal: Unique Transaction ID #41R66021G0839032T
for Moddoo ∆ XP-E P4 ~500 lumen high-only warm/frosted shipping and insurance.

Cheers,
LightJunk

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Surefire/Leef U2A-P7 combo [3rd $ price drop today]

:bumpit: for one sweet U2A setup...great price, great seller :thumbsup:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Surefire/Leef U2A-P7 combo [4th $ drop today]

Still in a good mood though I don't know for how much longer, another price drop :kiss: :thinking:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Surefire/Leef U2A-P7 combo [5th $ drop today]

Can't believe that this is still here!

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Surefire/Leef U2A-P7 combo

Oh man, thats a really beautiful light. Perfect IMO.....sadly no funds..:(

All the best in your sale though!