Rechargeable batteries for my new Muyshondt?

batmanacw

Enlightened
I just picked up a Muyshondt Aeon. What a great little light!

I would like to order up some rechargeable batteries, but the instruction mentions I can't use Lithium-ion rechargeable batts.

Is there a specific battery and charger I should be looking into?

Any comments on the light are more than welcome. I think its going to see a lot of use. Funny that the most expensive light for batteries might end up being my favorite. :grin2:

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Aeon takes a CR2 battery. So I'm not sure you have many choices if any for a recharable battery.

Second of all, Enrique does not design his lights around recharable battery use. His lights (Muyshondt) are very efficient on primary batteries. I'm sure you will be plenty pleased with the run time on a name brand primary CR2.

Bill

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Second of all, Enrique does not design his lights around recharable battery use. His lights (Muyshondt) are very efficient on primary batteries. I'm sure you will be plenty pleased with the run time on a name brand primary CR2.

Bill

I've got 2 Aeons, I've only gone through 1 battery between them. LONG run times - so while batteries are relatively expensive - compared to what you can get CR123s for the run time is good & it's a GREAT light.