Out for Delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.

corvettesR1

Enlightened
Oh well ,almost. Yesterday, I follow the UPS shipment tracking number for the new Novatac 120P . Tracking showed it was "Out for delivery".

I eagerly waited as the UPS driver made a few stops to other people down the street.

After greeting him ,he looks on his hand held computer and tells me he has a package for me.. His truck is nearly empty and there is no package.It was placed on the wrong truck . I wont receive it until Tuesday.4 EXTRA days. Grrrrrrr:mad:

Actually,I think my UPS service has been very good over all as many times as things are brought to me right on time.

Im sure its easy to miss place a tiny package among all the hugh boxes that travel across the country.

Still, my fingers were crossed as I thought this might happen.:shrug:

" I hope you all have a GREAT Holiday weekend ".

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
It figures that of all the days it was to arrive, it had to be screwed up on the day right before a long weekend! I've been there. Maybe if the UPS terminal is close enough, they might let you pick it up in person. I've done that before. Try calling them, you might be pleasantly surprised.

Larbo

Enlightened
A few years ago I had 3 boxes that were out for delivery, a next day, second day and a ground package. I watched for the truck and it stopped out front, he went next door, put boxes on the porch and preceded to startup and pull away...till I whistled, I said where is my stuff!? After a blank kinda stupid look he said let me check something, THEY WERE NEXT DOOR. i SHOULD HAVE REPORTED HIM!!:scowl::thumbsdow:shakehead

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had a $500 monitor delivered to me once via courier.

The idiot left it out the front of some randoms house, because he sells computer equipment, and assumed it was his... the thing is, it was meant to be a signed delivery!
So not only did he forge a signature, he just left my $500 monitor, sitting at someones front door!

Lucky, the guy who received my monitor, was a very humble and honest person, and once he realised that it wasn't his, he brought it straight over to me.

I still give all delivery vans for that company evils!

I made an official complaint, and they just rejected my phone call...

corvettesR1

Enlightened
It always makes me wonder why many people dont bother to place their address number in plain sight on their property . It can make it much harder for these guys to deliver.

I guess the biggest fowl up I had was when they dropped off 2000 rounds of .22cal long rifle ammo to my neighbor down the street.She called and told me she had a package with my name on it .I bit my toungue and didnt tell her it was ammo.:eek:

Anyway ,Im really looking forward to my Noavtac120P torch.It should arrive on Tuesday if all goes well.

corvettesR1

Enlightened
update/After sitting it out 4 MORE days through the Labor day weekend waiting for my Novatac120P ...My shipment is still not here.(It was out for delivery last Friday) .Now Tuesday, I saw the UPS truck drive on past. This just sucks. I tried to call but I get a 4 optioned recording that I dont want .
This is just going to be one of those rough deals:sigh::thumbsdow

corvettesR1

Enlightened
Well the Novatac 120T arrived finally and its a wonderful light .The 4 mods are easy to activate and there is no flickering of any kind.Im a happy camper now.:wave:

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ahhh....All is now right with the world! Glad it finally came, and works well. That would really be a bummer if it was faulty and you had to send it back for an exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.