Which flashlight can be replace my Lummi RAW TI?

zoelou

Newly Enlightened
I am thinking to sell my Lummi RAW TI R2 200/20 but which flashlight can be replace my Lummi RAW TI?

Any idea? :thinking:

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
MAYBE a silver Raw, but seriously......an unfortunate decision.

If it's a matter of money, ask yourself how many RawTi lights do you have? Then ask how many kidneys? (2)? hmmm..... do the math, sell a kidney before you sell the Raw Ti:crackup:

Last edited:

Norm

Retired Administrator
:takeit: the Kidney subject to cross match, kidney must be blood group O or A.
PP address please.
Norm

zoelou

Newly Enlightened
I love my lights but I love to change too. I have some projects and my budget is not OK. :(

fareast

Enlightened
Sorry to hear you have to let this go... :broke: but hey, it happens.

So any tritium in this one? Are all the trit slots filled?
A replacement for a Raw Ti? I shouldn't answer this because once I have one, it would never leave my hands.

So sell a different light! Or your bike... or just be patient...:twothumbs

MKLight

Enlightened
There are options for other lights...they'll just be different. Peak LED Solutions' Pacific CR2 (~$50) is a nice 1 level light. Muyshondt's Aeon (~$125) is a nice light, also. What is your budget? DX and Kai probably have decent options. The ITP/Maratac AAA is a nice budget light, too (~$20-30). What form factor do you want. CPF Member HKJ has some nice threads on small lights, too.

Good luck and let us know what you decide! :twothumbs
MK

MKLight

Enlightened
The OP (zoelou) said he's on a budget...so it really depends on how much s/he can afford and wants to spend...??? zoelou??? :D

Last edited:

HarveyRich

Enlightened
It would be nice to get the one I ordered to find out what the fuss is all about. It is almost 5 months and counting.