Goncz is on Bladeforums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greta

Flashaholic
Ya like that one? I think THIS ONE is better. I wish I were a fly on Al's wall when he reads it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
TOB9595,

Thanks,

That was a fun read. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. BTW, I have a Ti folder from mission knives and to the best of my knowledge, it is 100% Ti. They also make fixed blade Ti knives but I wonder now if some steel has been added to them due to new anti-terrorist measures. Anyway, Goncz's claim to the ONLY all Ti knife doesn't ring true for me???? Not that the facts seem to be a real hurdle for the gent. Perhaps his real market will be in cartoons? Sorry; a cheap shot but I took it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

- Don

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Sasha,

Thanks for that one too! LOL! So should we have a pool on how long Mr. G is free to sputter on BladeForums? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

- Don

PS. Al, stick to the high ground and try not to relieve yourself as it will flow down hill.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TOB9595

Enlightened
Sasha, I was just gonna add that one here. JGoncz's post of 6/14 is
JUST PERFECT
in every way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Don, 14 days from now!
What's the prize /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Tom

flownosaj

Flashlight Enthusiast
Goncz sounds like a real ***...

I wouldn't get one of his products no matter what "specs" he says their running at. And I want to see his supposed 180 lumen led light. Either he can't type, can't speak english, or is just a plain old liar...

And y'all know which one I think he is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

-Jason

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good grief is that guy still at it? You`d a thought he`d learned his lesson after his brief and abusive visit here... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Part of me wants to kick him in the ***, but the rest of me`s just laughing too much to even care. Not forgetting the folks who bought some of the lights and got screwed over - that`s unforgivable.

Be assured that if I ever get sent one of his lights to review (no I won`t buy one myself) I`ll treat it fairly and proffessionally, even though I`m not a proffessional. I don`t write bad reviews of lights even if their designer is a jerk. I only write bad reviews if the lights are junk.

But if they did suck, it`d be fun to see just how he tries to dismiss outright the negative opinions and hurl unjustified insults....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

flownosaj

Flashlight Enthusiast
Chris, are you sure you're not on someone's payroll? 'cuz if you were.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Jason

Kiessling

Flashaholic
oh ... Goncz ... I have to admit that I ordered an M3 from him a looong time ago and reveived nothing yet except empty promises and a billed credit card, nowadays not even answers any more.
so ... call me the guinea pig.
I am pissed, really pissed, and that really does not happen too often in my life as I am a rather calm person.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif
bernhard

Tomas

Banned
Just for interest I checked the DoD EMALL (referred to in one of John Goncz's posts on BladeForum) for Goncz and found only the one product - the adapter for adding another battery to the M2-M3 lights - no complete flashlights, etc.

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
kiessling: you mean you paid for a light, but never got anything or your money back? isn't that theft or fraud? i'd like to see him brought to justice if that's the case!

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Goncz is a freakin' joke. This guy's pretty much nothing but a pathological liar. He not only has serious PR problems, his attitude challenges that of a 2 year old. Customer Service? What customer service? And now that I actually think about his runtimes versus his lumens, they just don't add up.

I almost made the mistake of ordering from him as well (good thing I couldn't type the CC number in correctly)...

Like I said before, some A-holes just never change...

Size15's

Flashaholic
He's a top bloke and I won't have any of you saying otherwise. You lack the education, experience, knowledge, understanding, social standing, respect, ability, sexuality and correct hair colour to judge this man.

Shame on all of you!

This forum is outrageous...

Tombeis

Enlightened
Al is right.

How many of you are native Americans.

Your just picking on poor Mr Goncz because he is a DP.(displaced person).

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast
This guy reminds me of the Dan Akroyd character on SNL that sells the dangerous childrens toys, like "Bag O' Glass" and the "Johnny Space Commander Mask". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

TSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TOB9595

Enlightened
OH NO!!!
Size15s is now on Goncz's payroll. Alright Al where is he flying you to?
Newark, New Jersey? Just in time for the Honeysuckle Festival.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts