Barbolights / any news on the U-04 + U-15 zooms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitenoise

Newly Enlightened
I've recently joined CPF, and have been mainly hanging out in the dive forum, as I've been interested in buying a new dive light. However I've discovered this part of the forum hiding away, and the barbolights look good! I'm a complete novice when it comes to flashlights, electronics, manufacturing etc, but it seems like everyone here rates the lights from Barbolight highly - would that be correct?

Looking through some of the older threads, I really like the idea of the U zoom series, especially the U-15 zoom! I really like the idea of a focusable LED torch, as it would be ideal for murky conditions, but also great for clear water and everything in-between!

So has there been delays (or have I missed something) as previous threads mentioned the apparent release of the U-04 and U-15 ages ago?

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello and welcome to the subforum!!

Having a lense made to focus either underwater or surface, was a very big chance. Right now I'm testing the one which is working perfectly on U-04's, and by the moment is the one we will be releasing by next year. U-15 Zoom is going to be delayed, but U-04's will come out. It is a great little light perfect for murky waters or macro pictures.

Javier

whitenoise

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Javier for the info. Sorry to hear that the zoom lights have been delayed, when about next year are you looking to release these? Not sure I'd be able to wait though as I'm quite impatient! Probably going to look at getting a light made, then look at the U-15 zoom situation in a year or two.

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.