• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn: Titanium Pineapple Treasure featuring the Best of the BEST!

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am offering a precious titanium PEU pineapple custom build (inspired by Donn) comprised of pieces and parts from some of the finest CPF members and modders in the forum. From top to bottom: The bezel is a genuine titanium McGizmo crown from the "man himself" Don Mcliesh courtesy of Beamhead, The custom Aleph one titanium clone head was machined by Brian (Mirage_man) and fitted with a customized Mcr 27 reflector courtesy of Dixemon. The light engine was custom built by non other than Will (Dark Zero). It features a BiFLuPIC V2.2 CSWOI SSC P7 with three stages and man is it brightI This was provided by Scott (Tranquilitybase). The body was machined by PEU in Argentina and provided courtesy of Mac. The tailcap is a custom machined by Tranquilitybase and features a split ring for lanyard attachment with a knotch in the base to allow perfect tailstainding. This was acquired courtesy of Daniel (Easilyled) in the UK. I will start with an asking price of $800 shipped in the continental USA. International shipping would be extra as well as insurance. Thanks to all for their contributions in this amazing project!

015ex.jpg

015lv.jpg

019eb.jpg

022ci.jpg

027kp.jpg

032ei.jpg

Last edited:

warx23

Enlightened
Re: For Sale: Titanium Treasure featuring the Best of the BEST!

Bump for a great guy but you got to post some pictures of this one Karl.

edit... man thats a beauty!!:drool:

Last edited:

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bump for a sweet light and awesome seller!

Biflupic+P7 = one super bright light!

fyrstormer

Banned

Gosh that's pretty. $750, though...any less and I'd be robbing you, but I just can't swing it right now.

Question: am I the only person who ever thought they should be called Tineapples?

Metatron

Banned

now that is one awesome flashlight folks, whack a sst-50 into it and ur king of the mountain, what a beauty folks, great seller to boot:twothumbs

ptolemy

Enlightened

oh my ....

what a light, can i hold it? hehe :)

ptolemy

Enlightened
Re: For Sale: Titanium Pineapple Treasure featuring the Best of the BEST!

thank god i can't pull this off, so I will just watch and drool!

Hi Karl :)