$10 Brinkmann 6 LED 10-pack!

matt4270

Newly Enlightened
Got a 10 pack of 6 LED, 3aaa, rubber coated, reverse clicky, single mode, cheap plastic Brinkmann model # 809-9010-s. WITH 30 Brinkmann private label batteries, it was $10-! Great deal for backup flashlights. Not very high quality, but now I have an abundance of lights to squirrel away,.. hopefully where my girlfriend cannot find and move them, so maybe at least 1 will be there when I need it!:). Home Depot had these up by the register with the batteries in Neptune NJ! PS- They had a nice Husky 3aaa 1 watt Cree tactical for 14 bucks!

kramer5150

Flashaholic
Good idea... Just store them unloaded with the batteries outside of the lights so that way they do not leak. Better yet, re-load with eneloops.

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
I still think the husky 1AA two pack for $3 was a better deal. 3AAA lights using 5mm LEDs are throwaways IMO as most are junk not dependable over time unless they have nichia LEDs in them the quality is very poor.

matt4270

Newly Enlightened
I would have gotten the AAs if they had them, as I'm leaning towards AA and Cr123 lights only. But every Depot, Lowe's,Wal mart,etc.., has different stuff than it's own sister stores for some reason! They should work on their consistency store to store!:confused: