Relatively inexpensive 6P form factor lights...

Gatsby

Enlightened
So I have an extra Dereelight 3SD pill and reflector (Q4) that I'm not really using - I prefer my 2SM and 3SD Q5 pills in my CL1H with an 18650 (and the option of primaries with the 2SM). I also have an extra 17670 which I use every so often in my HDS/Novatac extension tube but that light gets driven mostly on RCR123s ... so I was thinking about picking up a Surefire 6P and using it to host the extra Dereelight 3SD pill with the 17670 but the expense of the 6P may be a bit overboard for a backup utility light. Are there any 6P clones of reasonable quality and availability that I should be looking at for this use/project?

I'd like to keep the host cost to roughly $30 or less...

Thanks!

Gatsby

Enlightened
Solarforce L2
Norm

Excellent! Thanks Norm and Kramer - that is exactly what I'm looking for :thumbsup:

Being more of a pocket light guy I admit to not being particularly well versed in the Surefire and clone world of lego lights - looks like there are lots of options and this will be an inexpensive way to put my 3SD to good use!

Although I admit it is tempting to cough up the cash for a 6PL to have the Surefire quality and backup single stage 6PL module ... but it really is overkill.

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
i found a Spiderfire L2 xenon which i intend to use as a host from eBay store hkequipment. it cost me $14.99 shipped to Singapore. If you can wait a while, it should be in shortly and i can test it with my P60s, RCR123s, CR123s, 18650s and let you know.

If that's cool with you, drop me a PM so i can remember as there are so many threads to go through and its easier to check my PMs then to run through all my subscriptions, remembering what im supposed to do :D