Which Lights fit the Blackhawk Mod-U-Lok Flashlight Holder?

Delta1067

Newly Enlightened
So I am a Deputy and I have been running a Surefire G2 with a R2 dropin in a Blackhawk Mod-U-Lok Flashlight Holder: http://www.blackhawk.com/product/Flashlight-Holder-wMod-U-Lok-Attachment,1013,127.htm
This has been great, but I want to buy another light that fitst this same holder. So before I go picking out a light, I want to compile a list of lights that fit this holder and then research from there.

If you know of a light that fits this holder, post it here. I am really interested in the Jetbeam Jet III Military, Olight M20, Fenix TK 10 and 11, and the Eagletac Lights.

Blackhawk says The light holder will work with the following lights:
Night-Ops™ Gladius™ Series Lights • Night-Ops™ Falcata™ Series Lights • Streamlight® Scorpion Series Lights Streamlight® TL-2 & TL-3 Series Lights • Streamlight® Strion Series Lights • Pentagon®Light X2 & X3 Series Lights • Pentagon®Light L2 & L3 Series Lights • Surefire® 6P, Z2, Z3, G2, G2Z, 9P, C2, C3 Series Lights.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Im not familiar with the lights you are refering to.

Jetbeam Jet III Military, Olight M20, Fenix TK 10 and 11, and the Eagletac Lights.

Here is an old thread I started about the modulock holster.

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/201866

I love the holster. I use it with my gladius and occasionally use it to hold my kroma.

Here are a few old pics.

(Moderator note: Oversized pic removed IAW CPF Image Rules.)

Also I use my modulock on my Tad Gear FAST pack shoulder strap.

here is a thread about it for EDC use.
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/209040

Last edited by a moderator:

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Then get a gladius. That is what the light was made for. Bezel up or down. It fits. Get the gladius from LAPOLICEGEAR.com. It is on sale for $149.99

Last edited:

bagman

Enlightened
The Jetbeam does not fit well in the modulock holster, dont know about the others.

bagman

Enlightened
Bagman, Does the Jetbeam III Military fit loose or tight in this holder?

Both are in my locker at work but I will check tomorrow and post back.
IIRC it does not really fit bezel down at all unless you remove the rubber insert at the bottom but then its too loose.

I have one of the original holsters with the tec-lock and a newer one with the moduloc. I am fairly sure the new one is a much tighter fit on the barrel of the light but will check.

Flashfirstask?later

Enlightened
I do not have the hoster myself but got to try my JetBeam JET III Pro in Blackhawk Mod-U-Lok at a local store that just got them recently along with some Fenix lights. It fits quite snugly and will stay in very well. It fit so well at bottom part that no light would show when I turned it on at max.

bagman

Enlightened
I tried it in both old and new holsters today.

It fits in neither head down but in both tail down.

With the modulock one it is a better fit on the light barrel, it still moves up and down as do other lights in the holster tail down but it seems quite secure.
The older tec-loc one is a looser fit.

I dont think you would have a problem carrying the Jetbeam tail down in one of the modulock holsters if they are the same fit as mine.

Delta1067

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Bagman for checking yours. Just wondering what prevents the Jet III Military from fitting bezel down?

Does anyone know if the Eagletac T10LC2 or T100C2 fit in this holder?

Monocrom

Flashaholic
My Solarforce L2 model with the deeply scalloped bezel fits well in my Mod-U-Lok. Fit is just a bit tight for bezel-down carry.

Still, for use on the job as an LEO, I'd recommend the Surefire 6P that the light was clearly copied from. Toss in a Malkoff M60 LED drop-in, and you've got a sweet combo. A bullet-proof reliable drop-in, combined with a bullet-proof reliable host.

Delta1067

Newly Enlightened
Yeah I have a 6P and it fits kind of tight in this holder because of the knurling. The G2 fits a lot better and I have the LED model with the aluminum bezel. I have considered getting a M60, but for $55, I thought I might try one of the Eagletacs or the Jetbeam III M that have two levels of output.

lebox97

Enlightened
3924211110_d3b05352f8.jpg

3923425767_e561c5c65b.jpg

T100C2 MK II would be closest to fit (it is same diameter head as G2/G2Z at 1.25" but is about 3/4 inch taller than G2Z - T20C2 is 1.37" diameter)
:thumbsup:

bagman

Enlightened
Thanks Bagman for checking yours. Just wondering what prevents the Jet III Military from fitting bezel down?

The bezel is a bigger diameter, 33mm, while the SF 6P or Gladius are 1.25" bezles, about 31.5mm

jrmy_1

Newly Enlightened
I read the Eagletac T100C2 fits it well from another forum. I've got a T100C2 and have been looking for a holster....I think I'll give this a try. By the way, I love the light. Lots of throw for a good price.

Delta1067

Newly Enlightened
I read the Eagletac T100C2 fits it well from another forum. I've got a T100C2 and have been looking for a holster....I think I'll give this a try. By the way, I love the light. Lots of throw for a good price.

Yeah I went ahead and got the T100C2 with the OP reflector and have been very happy with this light. It does fit the Mod-U-Lok holster, but not as well as a G2. I just wish this light had a pocket clip.

fredlumox

Newly Enlightened
Yeah I went ahead and got the T100C2 with the OP reflector and have been very happy with this light. It does fit the Mod-U-Lok holster, but not as well as a G2. I just wish this light had a pocket clip.

M.U.L holster clone http://cgi.ebay.fr/Speed-Flashlight...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3354b617d3

no problem with eagleTac T100C2 Head Diameter: 1.25" (3.1 cm)
TK11 : not possible
compatible for flashlight diameter within : 28-31 mm / 24.5-27mm / 21.5-24mm
detachable battery magazine fit with CR123 / AW 16340 but not with ultra/trust fire 16340 :tsk:

in my belt :
CIMG1418.jpg

CIMG1419.jpg

P.S : sorry for my bad english, I used a translator