EL-Cheapo

ARA

Enlightened
hi everyone, this is my first thread on CPF, just wanted to share pics of a cheap rechargeable LED flashlight/emergency light which i picked up for $2
For that price i thought what the heck i could probably use them underneath a car etc without worrying too much.

It has 10 leds which are layout side by side openly, i guess for general lighting purpose while the top 3 leds have slightly deeper reflectors which throw a weak spot, considering its a cheapo $2 light

The instructions on the packaging indicate that it has a high capacity (1000mah) rechargable lead-acid battery. Do i need to be extra cautious using this ? The battery recharges by plugging the light directly into a wall socket.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Thread title caught my eye. Love the bargain stuff. Good find. I would surely have jumped on it myself.

Geoff

richardcpf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks good..

If they had a US style clamshell packaging and fancy product highlights (last 20X longer, 5X brighter, NEW led technology), they could sell for $20.

ARA

Enlightened
Looks good..

If they had a US style clamshell packaging and fancy product highlights (last 20X longer, 5X brighter, NEW led technology), they could sell for $20.

i would have thought you could probably find something similar in a dollar store