• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn FS: Ti-PDS Mizer, Stingray Holster

KenAnderson

Enlightened
An original unmodified 8 flute McLux Ti-PDS Mizer. Also forsale is a stingray belt holster made by Matt. I may decide to pull them without notice if not yet taken. No trades, PP only on this one. Delivered fully insured, must sign, priority USPS, Ti-PDS $600, Ti-Mule $(sold), Stingray holster $75. First one to post "I'll take it", must recieve payment soon after. Payment to PP account: abros1 at yahoo.com

Holster must be purchased together with Ti-PDS.

Enjoy!

Ken

Last edited:

fyrstormer

Banned
Re: Titanium McLux Ti-PDS Mizer and Ti-Mule Mizer

Man, that's a lot of cash. Do they have to be bought as a pair?

What kind of battery does the Mule use? It looks too long and thin to use a CR123.

easilyled

Flashaholic

Wow, that clicky body must be uber-rare. Can't say I've ever seen another like it.

If I'm not mistaken, I think the McClicky body came from the run of XR-19-Cs.

Some people may have swapped the original PD body of the mule to make an XR-19-PD instead and then used the McClicky body with the mule head instead.

In any case, the McClicky body is not as common as the PD body and I think it goes extremely well with the Mule head.

Opportunities to buy a set like this of the highest quality don't arise very often.

The Ti-PD-S is still my favourite McGizmo light and (in my opinion) the most practical and robust EDC ever made and the Mule is not far behind.

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is a great set and no longer in production! It's all a flashaholic needs IMHO. Throw from the Ti-PDS and flood from the Ti Mule. Mizer just makes it extra special as the user will enjoy extra long runtimes at a small sacrafice to output (very marginal and definitely worthwhile in my opinion)

Whoever buys this will definitely be happy with this fine pair :thumbsup:!

KenAnderson

Enlightened

This is a great set and no longer in production! It's all a flashaholic needs IMHO. Throw from the Ti-PDS and flood from the Ti Mule. Mizer just makes it extra special as the user will enjoy extra long runtimes at a small sacrafice to output (very marginal and definitely worthwhile in my opinion)

Whoever buys this will definitely be happy with this fine pair :thumbsup:!

Very true words maxspeeds. You certainly know your lights. The finest set I've ever owned. I'm already regretting this...

Ken

benben_stone

Enlightened

All that I can say is GASP!!!!!

They are beautiful lights & I shall be as close to them as the pictures.....:sigh:

Unfortunately, the "leader of the opposition" has become immune to both begging & tears, so the best of luck to the eventual purchaser

KenAnderson

Enlightened

All that I can say is GASP!!!!!

They are beautiful lights...

Thanks ben,

I love the combo ability to swap to have a plunger or tactical clickie on either. The mule is really nice for night work and the Ti-PDS is such a classic, it sets the standard for all lights.

Ken

lavalight

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Ti-PDS Mizer, Ti-Mule Mizer (sold), Stingray Holster

i'll take the holster if you decide to sell it without either light pm sent:wave:

Last edited:

KenAnderson

Enlightened
Re: FS: Ti-PDS Mizer, Ti-Mule Mizer (sold), Stingray Holster

i'll take the holster if you decide to sell it without either light pm sent:wave:

Right now, the holster is first dibs to the buyer of the Ti-PDS. If they don't take it, I'll let you know if I decide to let it go. I still have a couple of alum PDs and I really like the stingray.

Ken