Charged for free shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

corvettesR1

Enlightened
I just purcheased one of those nice Quark lights from 4 Sevens. At the top of their web site you see written "FREE SHIPPING"
WORLDWIDE

,Yet I see a charge with my order for $3.11 for postage .Was $69.00 not over a minimum purchase amout ?? Can anyone help shed some light on this for me ?:candle: I dont mind the 3 bucks so much but dont call it free shipping .

Last edited:

R@ndom

Enlightened
The sold out on the main site ages ago. You must of brought from the Canadian site. They don't have free shipping.

corvettesR1

Enlightened
I dont see anything on the site about Canadian anything and I didnt sellect any speical shipping options .Dont hold me to it though lol.:sick2: Here is the link I used and it clearly shows the free shipping for USPS http://www.4sevens.com/index.php?cPath=43

Last edited:

corvettesR1

Enlightened
TIME OUT. They show a shipping amount but It may not have been charged to me .Its probably an error on my part :sick:

Empath

Flashaholic
Questions regarding dealers should be addressed in the Dealers' Corner of the MarketPlace. We'll close the discussion here, and you can open the discussion there or in private correspondence to the dealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.