Nitecore 1/4-20 threaded accessory reciever thread

bansuri

Enlightened
Flashoholics and EDC folks are very creative and it seems like this threaded attachment point on the EZ series just begs for some cool uses.
Attaching it to a tripod is a useful but rather basic use of the feature, but there are probably many more amazing applications.
I'm sure there's a "why didn't I think of that?" use for this feature, wanna share?
Pics?

Last edited:

shelly920

Banned
NiteCore currently working with the U.S. 101st Airborne Division to cooperate, the U.S. 101st Airborne Division has begun to bulk purchases of the D10 flashlight NiteCore gradually equip their soldiers, thanks to the design of the D10 has a SmartPD durable, reliable, lightweight, quiet, and have both non-polar light - as well as high brightness and other characteristics, D10 will serve as the soldiers of the EDC flashlight's role in the implementation of night, take a leading role when the task:p

Marduke

Flashaholic
A eye stud will let it hang from the center of a keychain or neck lanyard.

The right bolt inserted can be attached with a neodymium head, making it magnetic and stick to anything.

Perfect size for a trit, including a larger sphere shaped one.

If you can find or make one, a single flex shaft with 1/4-20 threads would give the light sort of a lightweight "monkey's tail" attachment for the ultimate pocket snake light.

With a simple stud you could attach two of them together, add some diffuser cones, and go all mini "Darth Maul", or make the most confusing traffic wand ever created... :nana:

Last edited:

bansuri

Enlightened
Marduke,
exactly the kind of things I was thinking about! Great idea about the Trit, big 'ol 1/4" would be nice.
Maybe a stud on a caving helmet, bicycle handlebars, headband. It's begging for use.
I have the EZ123 and the low on this is so nice I could imagine the modern kid would be able to carry something small like this and never need anything else. Not having to remove (for security) your bike light and lug it around would be handy. It would fit in the mini pocket on Levi's with room to spare.

Kwanon13

Newly Enlightened
NiteCore currently working with the U.S. 101st Airborne Division to cooperate, the U.S. 101st Airborne Division has begun to bulk purchases of the D10 flashlight NiteCore gradually equip their soldiers, thanks to the design of the D10 has a SmartPD durable, reliable, lightweight, quiet, and have both non-polar light - as well as high brightness and other characteristics, D10 will serve as the soldiers of the EDC flashlight's role in the implementation of night, take a leading role when the task:p
I can see it now, a night sky full of paratroopers, all with their D10's activating accidentally... :sigh: