Whose ya Daddy? Happy Fathers Day

DieselDave

Super Moderator,
Got Kids, Dads, Husband, Grand dad? Give us the scoop.

I have a Daughter 15 and a Son 13. Both are great kids. My daughter is big into sports and my son loves to swim.

My Dad is 71 and is semi retired but is trying his hand at selling real estate. We talk on the phone nearly every day. My Dad is a grumpy old man and my best friend.

Both my Grandfathers are gone. One was a rancher and the other had a lawnmower and radiator repair business. I spent many summers working there, if you can call hanging around and driving the riding lawn mowers working.

My Father-in-law is a pastor of a church in Austin. He is a workout freak, does 500 sit-ups, 500 push-ups, swims a mile, and lifts weights, every day except Saturday and Sunday. He spent about 25 years working for a company called Tracor, where he was a big cheese. He completed law school but had no intentions of practicing. I couldn't ask for a better Father-in-law

Greta

Flashaholic
I have a husband of 21 years who fathered both of my children, ages 20 and 13. He's a wonderful father to both of them!

I don't have any Grampa's anymore. My father-in-law is gone also. My Dad was killed when I was 11. BUT!!!... I have an awesome step-Dad who has been my Dad for almost 30 years now. He's the best anyone could ask for! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a wonderfull son Nathan who is 6 months old. (my avatar DUH!) And my Dad is a retired School Board employee who still keeps busy and performs in the Senior Olympics . In fact my son is sitting on my lap slobbering all over my arm as I post this.

Both my Grandfathers and my Father-In-Law are gone.

KC2IXE

Flashaholic*
My Dad is 79, and just walked in the Door. My Father in law is 72. My wife has blessed my with 2 children - Anna, age 6 (Playing with Grandma and Grandpa right now) and Hugh, age 2

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
My dad, Norm, lives in California, so the best I can do from here is call him on the telephone a bit later today. And I sent him a Father's Day card a week or so ago. So at least he isn't forgotten on this holiday. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I just hope he doesn't have to mow the lawn or paint the house or fix cars or any of that kind of horse puckey. I think a day off is what he needs.

Happy Father's Day dad!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

(Edit)
Around 4:05pm, I just got off the phone with my dad, and my stepmother wanted to yap a little too. Figure I spent about half an hour on the phone with him, and ten or fifteen more minutes with Debbie.

Dad did note that a lot of the grocery store advertisements are for sales on meat for dad to barbecue - isn't this supposed to be his DAY OFF?!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif