Who got a flashlight for Father's Day?

ksbman

Flashaholic*
Who got a flashlight for Father\'s Day?

I didn't get one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif but I did give my Dad a TigerLight. I also gave my two Brothers and my Brother-in-Law each a LGI.

My Brother-in-Law was pretty funny. We were outside on his deck so I guess he figured he wouldn't be able to see the light. He cups his hand around the head of his LGI, puts it up to his eye, then turns it on. I warned him that wouldn't be a good idea, but too late. He lets out a yelp and shakes his head like a hurt dog. We were amused.

The flashlight cookie that larry1582 got looks pretty good.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Re: Who got a flashlight for Father\'s Day?

I did not get or give one, but I bought one for me for Father's Day. A Blaster V, with C cell adapter. Happy Father's Day, Bill.

Kanai

Newly Enlightened

I gave my dad an ARC AAA for Fathers Day. My wife let me order an ARC LS today for Fathers Day cause she said she didn't know what to get me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

daz

Newly Enlightened

I didn`t get one ,but i got my dad a G2.He was well impressed.He couldn`t beleive how bright it was for such a little torch[flashlight]. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tomas

Banned

I did!
wave.gif

Oh! You mean from someone else?

Nevermind. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Zelandeth

Flashlight Enthusiast

Heh, not a father, nor likely to be, but I did order an Arc AAA for myself earlier this week, which should have arrived today if it wasn't a Sunday (gotta love the fact that there's no post on Sundays...Grrrr...). Does that count?

Catman10

Enlightened

I tried to convince my girlfriend to get one for her dad for fathers day, but she didn't think he'd want one. Just completely and totally impossible for me to fathom!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif Who woudn't want a flashlight?... Or ten.

GreenArcher

Newly Enlightened

I gave my dad a PT Aurora and UK SL6 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

Viper

Newly Enlightened

I gave my dad a Surefire G2 in bright yellow. It's a test to see how long it will take him to loose it. If he can NOT loose it by the end of summer, he'll get a Z2 or even a Tigerlight for his birthday.

With all the fishing of the Great Lakes my fater has done (and will do) over the years, he has a tremendous amount of hand held gadgets and property at the bottom of Lake Michigan.

We'll see.

Lux_Luminous

Enlightened

red_car_side.jpg

red_car_top.jpg

My two little ones bought me this . . .

I think that it's a good vehicle for mods! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

"Lux" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

lmitch

Newly Enlightened

I sent my Dad an Arc AAA, and since I did not get a new light today, I will order myself one as well. Perhaps a Pelican M6 might get thrown in too!

Lar

Kercheval

Newly Enlightened

The whole reason I bought so many McLux TK units was to give them away to the father's in my family.

Each received a TK, an NX05 optic, a dozen Surefire 123s and the whole shebang was packed in a modified Pelican 1020 microcase (Botach had a ton on sale which had custom foam inserts).

They don't have a clue what the things cost, but they sure do think they are cool...

jbk

avusblue

Enlightened

I got something fun for myself that I mention here. Thus committing the big "no-no" of Father's day: Buying something for yourself during the couple weeks leading up to it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Anyway, a good time was had by all in our family, and hope all the dad's out there had a great day too!

Dave

SDryer

Newly Enlightened

Well since My father has long since passed away, and I'm not anyones father, I bought my own! I bought a Pelican L1 and a UKeAAA, and I received my CCrane quick charger in the mail today! My Eterna Ergo 3, should be here tomorrow, this is really getting addicting.
Regards SonnyD

Jace

Newly Enlightened

I bought my father-in-law a brinkmann LX. Wal-mart has a ton of them, still for only $20 w/batts. Can't go wrong for that price.

Latest posts