• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Mint (New) McGizmo SunDrop XP

SOLD: SunDrop XP, brand new, less than one minute of run-time, received directly from McGizmo. PayPal only (no e-checks). My PayPal addy is in my profile. Shipping to anywhere in the world included in the price.

$400 shipped anywhere via no-fee "gift" PayPal***SOLD***

If PayPal CC or cash, price is $420.

IMG_4599-1.jpg

Last edited:

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mint (New) McGizmo SunDrop XP, Lower Price!

Truly a sweet light at a sweet price by a great seller!:thumbsup: (I don't know if Dad is sweet...:) )

He is losing money on this, fellow CPF'ers. The price of a one-cell Ti Sundrop is around $450, and the two-cell Ti bodies are around $220-ish.

A really great opportunity! I have one and absloutely LOVE its wide, even mule-like beam pattern and its VERY WARM tint. Great stuff!!!

Good luck with your sale, Dad!:cool:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mint (New) McGizmo SunDrop XP - Priced to Move!

I'll take it Troy! I'll give you one last chance to change your mind! You know Don is out of these so you can't just order me another one! Please let me know before I send payment! Thanks Karl :D :poke: :nana::takeit:

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mint (New) McGizmo SunDrop XP - Priced to Move!

Wow Nice :)
I'll be the backup "I'll take it" just in case first buyer doesn't go through

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Troy....It arrived safely today! Don must really like you! This Sundrop XP looks like pick of the litter and adds new meaning to shelf queen! Thanks again! :twothumbs BUMP fo a GREAT seller! CHEERS to DAD! ;):goodjob::thanks:lovecpf:kiss: