God help me, I am an addict

batmanacw

Enlightened
Just to show you guys what kind of sick guy I am. Here is a picture of the lights I could grab in a few minutes. I missed several looking around.

DSCN0820.jpg

Left to right in the back:
Streamlight stinger
Surefire 9P
Fenix TK10
Surefire U2
Mini Mag
SF L4
SF L1
Fenix P2D
Fenix L2D
Fenix LD10
Fenix P2D
RA Executive clicky
Quark 123 tactical
Muyshondt Aeon
Fenix P1D
Fenix LD01
Maratac AAA

Front
Energizer LED with florescent
Streamlight stylus
Streamlight stylus Pro
Streamlight microstream
Zebralight headlamp

My next acquisition will be a Surefire Titan and then a RA twisty. Possibly a Lummi RAW SS. My tastes are getting more expensive as I go along. I am also buying smaller and smaller lights.

Is there a support group for guys like me? I am not even afraid of the dark. I like it pitch black when I am sleeping.

Last edited:

Linger

Flashlight Enthusiast
wow, I mean, with them all in one spot like that you better get a few others to scatter around the house, put in the car, gym bag, just to have on hand, ya know?

corvettesR1

Enlightened
Thanks for posting some of your collection.Its always fun to see a cool photo like that.You have a top notch collection.I think you may need professional help lol... How do you like your Quark 123 tactical light?

Tac

Newly Enlightened
I hope I never get like that! (But some place in me wants to have that many.. haha)

I just have three SFs, and a few modded Mags so far... Wish me luck!

Monocrom

Flashaholic
If it makes you feel better, my collection of Surefires alone would take up more space on that table than what you've posted. (And I have many lights from other brands).

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm also sick... just look at the money I have spent on surefires since may this year!

But I love it :D

Nice collection you have by the way!

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
batmanacw,

I have compassion for you, because I know how you feel.
I also wonder is there any FA (flashoholics anonymous)? :confused:

Anyway, when I saw your setup, I couldn't avoid to gather my flashlights and below is my present collection:

Hi! My name is Patric, and I am a flashoholic...:paypal: :oops:...

Last edited:

batmanacw

Enlightened
Thanks for posting some of your collection.Its always fun to see a cool photo like that.You have a top notch collection.I think you may need professional help lol... How do you like your Quark 123 tactical light?

I actually didn't understand that, while the Quark is programmable, it only has easy access to two brightness levels. I wish I had known. I would have bought the regular light instead of the tactical.

It is a decent light. Good output. I would own another if one caught my attention. Not a terribly impressive light. Just decent.

You guys just don't understand. These were the lights that were close by and easy to grab. I have probably twice that many!:duh2:

Now I have to have a Titan!:huh: I feel shaky and warm. I always sweat when I think about spending big money on something I really don't need. :sigh:

batmanacw

Enlightened
Tomorrow I am going to have to mess with my customer. Every time I need to look at he wood I work with, I will use a different light. Wonder if they will catch on? I can easily carry 4 or 5 lights without being burdened.

corvettesR1

Enlightened
Batmanacw,thanks for the opinion on your Quarks Tactical.As you say,there are other lights which allow for easier access to all the light settings.I recieved mine today.

Im so new to this hobby that all of them sure seem great.I wont be jaded anytime soon.Thinking about a Maratac AAA or two now.

batmanacw

Enlightened
Batmanacw,thanks for the opinion on your Quarks Tactical.As you say,there are other lights which allow for easier access to all the light settings.I recieved mine today.

Im so new to this hobby that all of them sure seem great.I wont be jaded anytime soon.Thinking about a Maratac AAA or two now.

I have a Maratac sitting next to me as I type this. I am not terribly impressed with it. I even bought a SS version. Gave it to my niece.

both lights have problems with flickering very slightly. Way worse with the SS version. Tightening the bezel fixes it, but I can never seem to get it tight enough on the first try. I bought the SS version before I realized that I really didn't care for the light.

My Fenix LD01 is a better quality light. Only slightly larger and it never flickers. The Fenix is brighter in my opinion. Also, I have the Fenix on my keys. I drop my darn keys at least once a week. Not to shabby that the Fenix has lasted for 50 or 60 drops onto concrete or anything else I was standing over.

My other key chain light is a Fenix LOD CE and its several years old. Never missed a beat.

YMMV

batmanacw

Enlightened
wow, I mean, with them all in one spot like that you better get a few others to scatter around the house, put in the car, gym bag, just to have on hand, ya know?

That's the problem. I only grabbed the interesting ones. There are dozens more that didn't make the cut to be interesting enough to get into the picture. After the picture I found a maglite I forgot I had. I didn't empty out any of the cars, or the bug out bag, or the 4 wheeler, or the garage.