Just had a power outage!

John_Galt

Flashlight Enthusiast
At ~8:46 our power went out. Good timing too, I was just about to get in the shower. Boy what a suprise that would have been.:green: Anyway, it just went absolutely dark! So I get out of the bathroom, minding the open doors between me an my room, and the steps. Just as I hit the power button on my LD20, the power comes back...:mecry: And I was going to "rescue" my parents and sister from the dark, with my astounding collection of lights. Crap.

I was also hoping it would last long enough for me to see haw far my LD20 Really shines.

Anyone else s power go out tonight?

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why? The weather is beautiful!

I always have a Wee around my necklace, even in the shower. :thumbsup:

A couple weeks ago the power went out, and I lit up the house for the fun of it, every room. I bet the neighbors thought I had a generator. :nana:

John_Galt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't know. I'm guessing either somebody hit a transformer, or one blew/went down. Most likely the prior, considering where I live.

Larbo

Enlightened
Sneak downstairs and throw the main for about 15 minutes or so :)

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Definitely a bummer when you have just enough time to get your lights together before the power comes back. It's happened here a couple times.

Geoff

njet212

Enlightened
It's just about opening this thread and suddenly :poof: here in Bali ( strage huh ? :shrug: )

But as an flashlightholic, I'm always put my flashlight's arround me ( today i put it near my laptop )

Today my nitecore D10 and Fenix LD20 become hero in the pitch black :twothumbs

fixitman

Newly Enlightened
You dont have any lights in your bathroom? geez.....
I keep a little lantern on the counter just for such times. But then, I probably have a lantern in nearly every room. :D

polkiuj

Enlightened
You dont have any lights in your bathroom? geez.....
I keep a little lantern on the counter just for such times. But then, I probably have a lantern in nearly every room. :D

Ah man!!

I was just about to say this! Haha! I usually bathe using my lights instead of switching on the bathroom light..

:help: Am I crazy??

:devil:

KiwiMark

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ah man!!

I was just about to say this! Haha! I usually bathe using my lights instead of switching on the bathroom light..

:help: Am I crazy??

:devil:

I often brush my teeth before bed by the light of my Jet-IIIM standing on its tail. I do this because the ensuite attached to my bedroom has only one switch which turns on both the light & the fan. The fan is noisy and annoying, not to mention not needed when I brush my teeth.

But to answer your question - yes you are crazy!

tomwoh

Newly Enlightened
I just got back from India and there was a power outage for about 5 minutes. I was very glad I brought a flashlight and had it setting on the nightstand. The hotel room was pitch black I couldn't even see my hand in front of my face.

Latest posts