You people messed me up; now I'm buying stuff (Phlatlight SSR-90) and you owe me ;-)

stinky

Newly Enlightened
First, I bought a bunch of cheapo DX lights. This was my favorite, the CR2 wf-606b1

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.4526

Nice, cheap, reliable, and really small in CR2 format. It lasted for a year on my keychain, until I tried to upgrade the LED and messed it up. :shakehead Unfortunately, a lot of the other lights I bought turned out to be crap. You get what you pay for.

So last month I bought one of Enrique's fabulous Aeon Ti's. :thumbsup: This SHOULD be my last keychain light EVER, because I don't think I could possibly kill or improve it. But since I'm so messed up now, I'll probably just buy something else later anyway. :sigh:

Now I saw this monster and jumped on it. Elektrolumens phlatlight based Blaster-NG. 1750 lumens. Runs on NIMH D cells. On presale for a ridiculous bargain price (I won't say more because I don't want this to look like a stealth ad for Wayne).

It took me almost a year to pull the trigger on the Aeon. It took me about two minutes to jump on this.

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=199637

Blaster-NG-1.jpg

The problem is it doesn't exist yet.

Since you guys messed me up so badly, I think you owe me. Everyone should go buy one of these right now so I can get mine faster.

:poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke:

------------------
PS: I read the "no advertising" policy, and I hope this is not a violation. If it is, please delete and accept my apology to the moderators.

Last edited:

slate

Newly Enlightened
Re: You people messed me up; now I'm buying stuff and you owe me ;-)

Hey join the crowd. Same thing for me. Started with cheap DX style lights and just recently bought an Aeon along with some Malkoff stuff. I think I am set until the XP-G lights come out then the vicious cycle starts all over again :devil:

js-lots

Newly Enlightened
Re: You people messed me up; now I'm buying stuff and you owe me ;-)

Hey join the crowd. Same thing for me. Started with cheap DX style lights and just recently bought an Aeon along with some Malkoff stuff. I think I am set until the XP-G lights come out then the vicious cycle starts all over again :devil:

I thought I was set, but I cant stop. Now with the sst50 and sst90 I want more, more, more.