• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: RPM'd MR Bulk Slim Chameleon

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD 1. RPM'd Mr Bulk Slim Chameleon $295.00 Shipped
Includes Insured Priority Mail with DC

This is a Beautiful Highly Polished RPM'd Mr Bulk Slim Chameleon. This beauty was purchased from this thread and is in as received condition (Thanks Again Barry!!!). The Chameleon comes with 5 Ice Blue Trits installed (4 installed around the body and one in the tail), a SSC P4, RPM Ti Bezel and Clip, GITD switch boot cover (I'll throw in an original Black cover too), and one of the Best UI's I have ever used. This baby just saw nightstand duty (never left the house). Here's a link to the operating instructions. This runs on one CR123 or RCR123 (It will be brighter with a RCR123 though). SOLD

Picture077.jpg

Picture080.jpg

Picture083.jpg

Picture085.jpg

Picture093.jpg

Picture095.jpg

Picture090.jpg

Rules:

1) First person to post "I'll take it" here in this thread takes priority.

2) US Only. International Please PM me first to discuss Shipping Options.

3) Paypal only - No Fees - No E-Checks.

4) The Buyer is asked to PM me in a reasonable amount of time of the "I'll take it" post. Communication is king! If I do not hear from you in a reasonable amount of time, I will mark the item as "still available".

Any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for Looking,
Steve

Last edited:

shuter

Enlightened
Re: FS: RPM'd MR Bulk Slim Chameleon

Yum! Yum! Nice light Steve. The Ti bezel is a great addition and the polishing job is extra special. Looks like chrome! Tempting....

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yum! Yum! Nice light Steve. The Ti bezel is a great addition and the polishing job is extra special. Looks like chrome! Tempting....
Hi Shuter,:wave:

Thanks for the Nice words My Friend. I thought it looked Chromed too:cool:, it really is a Very Nice Polishing Job!!!:faint:

Cheers,
Steve

bf1

Enlightened

Hi Steve,
What a magnificent beauty. Truly a one of a kind.

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast

Jeez, Steve.....!

This is the one...!
I´ve just caughed up all the money for the last of my weddingbills and now all the babystuff for the "Bun" I/we have coming...

But I will sure try and fund up for this one..
We´ve talked about this via PM and this is just gorgeous....

Pullin' for ya, Lumafist. :twothumbs I detect an easy rationalization: you need this light to check on baby at night (because the low is so nice), so that the wife can get her beauty rest. :naughty:

GryphonQ

Newly Enlightened

I'll take backup if it falls through (though I doubt it will, of course!) But if so, please PM me. Thanks!

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take it! PM to follow.
:paypal:
Hi Eldisgusto,:wave:

PayPal received and Thank You:thumbsup:!!! I'll get the RPM'd Slim Chameleon shipped out today and then PM you the DC#:cool:!!! Thanks Again.:twothumbs

PS. A Very Big Thank You to everyone who posted in the thread, I really appreciate it My Friends!!!:thanks: :bow:
Cheers,
Steve

eldisgusto

Newly Enlightened
Light arrived today. Pictures can't do this one justice - it is just one beautiful light! Polishing is awesome, trits and beam outstanding. Ultra smooth transaction with an exceptional individual whose reputation is beyond reproach. Thanks Steve, it doesn't get any better than this! :twothumbs