Need help finding light posted about 1 week ago

Darkstar*

Newly Enlightened
Hello,

I'm new here and need help finding a flashlight pic that was posted about a week ago. I cant remember if it was in the reviews section or in the flashlight collection area or in the led flashlight area. I'm very interested in buying one but I did not write down the model number and now I cant find the posting anywhere. I've looked through and through and no luck. Ive also went into the "list your lights" thread and began googling them all and to no avail. I thought maybe someone who is more familiar with this site may read this and know what I'm talking about.

Someone posted a pic of one of their lights in response to a thread and in their posting they had a link that said more pics here and the pic was of a small hand held tactical/pocket light. I did google the model number the poster had listed and it was an actual brand so its not like a custom one off or anything completely unattainable. I remember looking at it and moving on, came back the next day and have been searching ever since.

Description:
- It was about the size of a RA clicky or Bitz pocket light
- Flat gray in color
- Knurling over entire casing
- crenelated bezel (particularly sharp points, i think 4 or 5 points)
- perfectly cylindrical in shape with no beveling
- like the RA clicky without the indentation
- It also looked like the entire outer casing was all one piece (head not able to be unscrewed, access from rear of light maybe)
- Pic was of persons palm holding the light up close

Any help would be greatly appreciated. In the mean time I will continue to search.

thanks!

Last edited:

Darkstar*

Newly Enlightened

AusKipper

Enlightened
oh oh, I may know the one he was talking about, it was a custom light in the customs section somewhere, using an SST50 I think...

I'll have a search and post a link if I find it.

*edit*

Oh, that was quicker than I thought...

It doesnt have any knurling, but it does look just like an RA clicky or Novatac and is silver

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/242182

post tenebras

Enlightened
Does Peak make a crenellated head?

As a general rule...if it's nigh impossible to find information about a particular flashlight, there's an excellent chance it's a Peak! :p