the case of which one to get

southplinker

Newly Enlightened
hi everyone! been lurking here for the longest time. Discovered my Nuwai LuxIII here and Fenix p2d.

Now I'm looking for a new EDC and narrowed it down to both Jetbeam's Jet-III M and the Jet-I Pro V 3.0

I know the Jet-I pro V3 will be enough because right now I'm still satisfied with my P2D, but I'm not really a fan of bezel turning. With 3-modes and no bezel turning that would be the perfect light for me.

I really like Jetbeam's UI and I just wish the Jet-IIIM had the 3 mode IBS so you don't have to turn the bezel to access let's say the low mode. Other than that everything is perfect!

now back to confusing myself on which one to get:sigh:

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have both (well, the III M in Ti) and find that for daily use the Jet I is the way to go. It goes in my cargo jeans utility pocket and is relatively inconspicuous. Add to that the programmability of each level and you have a definite winner. The difference in throw and brightness is not relevant for normal EDC unless you are in a specialized profession.

For the first batch of Jet I Pro v3, there was a distinct (and on my sample unpleasant) mismatch in anodize but it appears the later batches are better controlled. I can tell you that with a 14500 LiIon the V3.0 runs quite a bit cooler than its previous editions.

southplinker

Newly Enlightened
Man you guys are no help at all.....advising me to get them both:thinking:

Must resist the uuurge!!!!:D