i think someone stole my lights.. or i have simply misplaced them..

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make
a sad note..

i am not sure if they are stolen, misplaced or simply lost..

but i somehow do think some son of a betch stole my zebralight h501 and romisen g2 and solarforce l2 with mce dropin!

havent seen them in while.. end of last week or so..

and i think i had them last on construction site i am working at.. in my locker.. as far as i know they have gone awol on separate days!!

i think same day as the romisen disappeared i think i lost my fake SOG Twitch 2 as well.. not a big loss.. but combined i feel the pain and anger. (if im right about someone taking them, they had to go thru my jacket pockets and find the "hidden" pocket too where the sog was)

but knowing myself. i tend to loose stuff.. and misplace them.. and forget them in weird locations.. so this might be false ranting.

so i still need to go thru everything and everywhere..

all clothes pockets and bags.. and car.. basically do complete overhaul thru everything.. need to clean up the house to make sure. in the weekend i will do that.

after that i can be sure if they are/were just "lost" if i find them.. or were they stolen..

only the the solarforce might of been misplaced by me somewhere in the site.. and some bstrd took it from where i left it.. ( i did use it extensively for few weeks)

others, (sog, romisen, and especially the zebra!!!!) if i cant find them around the house.. i know they were stolen.. as i only had them at the locker room in my bag.. and actually i havent used any of them there.. they were backups.

the main edc lights that are on me (belt/pocket) are the ones people see me using. not the backups in bag.

i feel the pain in specially the zebra if its lost/stolen.. it just was in the bag one day. i know i saw it there one day during lunch hour. im not sure if i took it out of the bag after work or not.

but i know if i cant find it at home someone had to pat down /go thru my bag and open 3 pockets to get access to it.

*the solarforce: i got other one.. but this had the mce which was useful in dark places because of its flood. *i can live with loosing it* the dx mce dropin i miss! hah.

*the romisen: im ok with loosing this too. its cheap. it was meant to be a user&beater&loaner anyway.

*the sog twitch2: it was a fake so im ok.but it was sharp and it worked fine. so this stings a bit more than above.

*the zebralight h501: oh the pain! (is this the excuse i need, to justifying buying the warm tint version)

-i will update this thread if i do find any of them..-

and yes, there is NOTHING in my locker nowdays. not even my bag.

Larbo

Enlightened
That sucks.

Anything of value, or that I value, stays with me at all times.

Thats me 100 percent! Other then my wife (who has her own L2 or my older kids someone would have a better chance of getting pregnant then getting one of my good lights. Hope you find them or at least discover who took then so you can dish out some justice.

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
oh man, that really hurts, takes a flashaholic to share the pain, i misplaced my Jet I Mk IIx, rolled out of my pocket in a taxi which is why now i insist of clips or holsters for all my lights so that wont happen again. i was hoping beyond hope that it was somewhere at home but alas it wasnt :(

But if it's stolen??? damn, i hope that you had li-ion cells in there and the person chucks the cell in a normal NiMH charger and blows himself to bits and if you catch that person, i advise sticking a venting lithium ion cell where the sun dont shine (now now, it could be up a nostril, not where you're thinking :D )

hope you find your lights man

ninjaboigt

Enlightened
wow...thats messed up...well...time to up grade =] and keep them secured this time

corvettesR1

Enlightened
I went to replace 1 misplaced light about a month ago . 12 lights later ,Im HOOKED in deep lol :caution:

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi NonSenCe,

You have my compassion. Some year ago I could not find one of my lights, it actually was my first ever LED-light; a LedLenser 3AAA, Quadrat plus. I searched and searched but could not find it. Then I thought: either I have lost it or just misplaced it at home and will find it when I move or so. I wanted it to compare to my new Fenix light.
In may last year I moved. During the transport my good friend who helped me suddenly said: Looks like a nice flashlight this one! You can guess my surprise and joy when I saw that he hold in the light I had been searching for!
How could I miss it, and how could he find it? I don't know, but it's obvious that such a small lights are easy to misplace, though they are not lost. I hope you will find at least some of your lights again!

Best regards, Patric

computernut

Enlightened
Years ago somebody stole one of my tool pouches from my desk when I was at another site for a day or two. What doesn't make sense was there was two pouches but they only took one. Of course the one they took had my SOG Paratool amongst other things. Work replaced any work provided tools while I had to replace a couple of things myself.

Ya, it sucks when you lose stuff. Sorry to hear the news.

tankahn

Newly Enlightened
So far I have lost a SF Z2, SF L1, SF M2, Nitecore EX10, Quark 123. Ended buying a lot more lights to make up for my carelessness. Now I am like Father Abraham, counting my little children every night.

Backpacker Light

Enlightened
a sad note..

i am not sure if they are stolen, misplaced or simply lost..

Been there, done that.............

it sucks, all the wasted time looking in every possible drawer, sometimes two or three times in frustration,

One time I lost my Inova X-5.
Because it was usually kept in my van, I finally determined that it MUST have been stolen when my teenage daughter was driving her friends around in my van.
I finally did "find" it, and now I feel guilty for blaming a theft on her friends.

I really hope your lights turn up in a similiar fashion.