Surefire says NO camo KL1.

sotto

Flashlight Enthusiast
The lady I spoke with at SF customer service today said "We still have some desert camo E2E's in stock, but we don't sell many of them and so we aren't going to be making camo KL1's for them." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

sotto

Flashlight Enthusiast
Size15s:

My E2E is desert camo (I'm pretty sure, have to check the box). But the lady I spoke with didn't differentiate; she just said there wouldn't be ANY camo KL1's, and that the camo E2E's themselves were just "promotional".

Also, in looking around for KL1's, looks like Tadgear has the new crown bezel KL1's for about $45, but I called Brightguy who has KL1's on sale for $39.95, and he said his are not the newer crown type.

Size15's

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

If you have desert camo I will be very surprised.
I wanted to be sure in case a new camo had sneaked under my radar (possible of course being that I do sleep sometimes)

I believe SureFire will release other E2e specials over time. The E2e is a very popular model.

Al

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
After the "wine" E2e I would propose a champagne one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Klaus

freewheelin'

Enlightened
Size15s, I have the Jungle Camo, I got it from our new sponsor BulldogEnterprizes and they've still got them listed on their webpage. After your post I emailed him and he called his rep. and found out thats the only como but there might be others in the future. As always with SF no other info was given.
Sotto said, "The lady I spoke with at SF customer service today said "We still have some desert camo E2E's in stock". I'll have to call them today, I want all the camo colors that come out.

sotto

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, me again, clarifying, straightening out, etc. etc. So I called SF back this a.m. and got the same customer service lady I spoke to yesterday. Bottom line is, my E2E is jungle camo, which the lady said is the only camo they've made, and NO, they still aren't going to make camo KL1's according to her. Sorry for the confusion, my bad.

Thanks.

Size15's

Flashaholic
sotto,
Thanks for the clarification.

freewheelin',
Have you seen my camo 6P (Classic)? Or for that matter Shelby Chan's camo M3 (Classic style)?

SureFire have experimented with a variety of camo finishes. I believe that the E2e-CJ is the first to be sold to the public in reasonable quantity.

Al

chris1

Newly Enlightened
I can certainly see that SF won't have KL bezels in Camo, there's no clickies in camo as far as I know of either. Any thoughts as to the "collectibility" of camo SF's. I have C2 CJ, thinking about an E2 CJ, are they really somewhat limited?

F

Flashlight_OCD

I can live without camo. But, several years ago I saw a picture on line that had about a dozen 6p flashlights in a rainbow of colors.

Is Surefire considering offering other colors. Teal Blue? Purple/Gold.

When I was an intern one of our detectives had a gold plated Colt .45ACP he would occasionally carry on duty.
Now I think he would have wanted a nice Blue/Gold 6P to go with that.

GregR

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry the preveious post by was suppose to be posted under my new name "Double A"

GregR

Size15's

Flashaholic
SureFire have tried out a range of anodised colours - some green, blue, purple, Olive Drab have been released (in limited numbers as 3P or 6P [not serial numbered though]) in the past and you may be able to find a Dealer or someone willing to sell

If you check out my photo of the Shelf of SureFires, you'll see a Golden Z2 and a Golden E1e - these are gifts from PK and not for sale. The E1e has "Size15" etched on it. The Z2 is perhaps the best looking flashlight I own.

Al