• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN: *Small Light Spectacular - Redux*

Status
Not open for further replies.

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Usual rules apply. First to post an
takeit.gif
and timely
paypal.gif
gets it. I'll eat the S&H & fees. Will ship UPS Ground insured w/tracking for Domestic. International I'll eat up to $7 but after that it's on the buyer.

1) *Small Light Spectacular*, WITHDRAWN

First up is an uncarried PhotonFanatic Rainbow Killer AAA with the included Eneloop cell. Second is a lightly carried Raw NS with UV 2-stage LE modded by darkzero. Third is a lightly carried Raw NS with natural white 20/200 LE. Fourth is a carried Raw Ti with K2 20/160 LE. Fifth is a Ti Exolion that's been sent to both milkyspit and darkzero for touch-ups. A Velleman DVM1300 light meter is part of the combo as well.

Specifics on the Lummi's and Exolion:

Raw NS UV: 3 green trits installed around body, cosmetically I'd say 97%-98% (nicest of the three Raw's), I don't remember the drive levels of the original LE but they're spaced apart to the eye about 2x so I'd guess it was a 20/100 LE, I could be mistaken but I'm pretty sure this is the only Raw UV in the world.

Raw NS R2:
no trits but one empty slot, cosmetically I'd say 97%, no visible dings but some very mild abrasion probably from pocket change interaction, also very slight mark from installing and removing split-ring on tail end, BEAUTIFUL BEAM

Raw Ti K2: no trits but one emply slot, cosmetically I'd say 85%, some visible dings, bezel looks slightly bent in some places (worse in pictures than in person though), has the rare K2 LE with wider reflector that I swapped out from a Raw NS, actually mislabeled stainless steel and not titanium (thread with more info and explanation, an interesting story and somewhat rare), a collector's piece more than anything,
BEAUTIFUL BEAM

Exolion Ti: #30 of 100 made, has been sent to milkyspit for K2 swap, label reads "LuxK2-TFFC-UWOE FLuPIC Use Burst For Short Duration ONLY!", yellow trit in tail, cosmetically I'd say 98%, appears uncarried but has very mild markings on the crenelations, had a slight height issue with not fitting an AW RCR2 properly but was sent to darkzero for a fix, now works perfect.
**milkyspit graciously offered to fix this free of charge and I'm grateful for that but since I already had something headed to darkzero anyway I just sent to him instead to save a couple bucks on shipping** I also replaced the foam ring in the tail and it makes excellent contact with mode-switching being seamless. BEAUTIFUL BEAM and surprisingly bright for it's size...a crowd pleaser for sure!

Everything you see in the pics is included. You're getting (4) 14250's, (2) AW RCR2's, (1) 15266, both Lummi plastic cases, three charging magnets for the cells, and a McGizmo clip. Pretty much everything needed to get you up and running right away.
3.7v Nano charger included (not pictured). Thanks for looking, PM with any questions.

Last edited:

dooz

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: *Small Light Spectacular*

id be interrested in the raw ns, sapphire and AW cr2s if you ever decide to split :twothumbs

dooz

Newly Enlightened

I just don't want to clog the sales thread with a bunch of "If you split, I'll take....", know what I mean?

oups sorry about that.. :sick2: i was so excited to see those awesome lights up for grab i didnt even read the whole post :crazy: but still....

jf

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

oups sorry about that.. :sick2: i was so excited to see those awesome lights up for grab i didnt even read the whole post :crazy: but still....

jf
No it's fine, I don't mind :p I realize that I may have contradicted myself in the first post by first saying to post interest in case of a split, then asking later on to only do so if absolutely necessary. That's what a sales thread is for anyway :twothumbs

Ny0ng1

Enlightened

hmm i thought you have an Aeon Ti as well? :D (Edit: should be Aeon SS instead of Ti :eek:)
very interested with the Sapphire btw. Any advice on comparison between aeon and sapphire?
Eric

Last edited:

Natbyte

Newly Enlightened

If no one jumps on your great deal, I would really like to take the Exolion Ti and Rainbow Killer of your hands I am more than happy to cover all shipping charges to the UK.

Cheers

Nathan

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Bruce,:wave:

Beautiful Lights:faint:,
Great Deal:cool:,
From an Excellent CPF'er!!!:)

Cheers,
Steve

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ITEM ADDED: *Small Light Spectacular*

-*'*-IN HOPES OF STILL SELLING AS A COMBO, I'M ADDING A VELLEMAN DVM1300 LIGHT METER AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE TO THE BUYER OF THE SET-*'*-

d62a30d1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.