Striker VG custom question

rjedoaks

Newly Enlightened
Hello, its been a few years, but I purchased a Striker VG here, that had a custom LED installed, which made the light much more powerful. I think a fellow named Matt put the deal together. A few runs were made. Just trying to find out the details, because I would like to sell the light. Thanks for any help. Rich

DM51

Flashaholic
Not quite sure what you mean by "it's been a few years," as you've only just joined. Were you registered here before?

Whatever the case, the more details you can give the better - your description is very vague, and we have many members called Matt. Could you post a photo?

When we know more about this, we will be able to direct you to the appropriate place to sell your light.

rjedoaks

Newly Enlightened
Hello, I have not been around for a while. The login would not recognize my password, so I reregistered. Matt ran or owned one of the online shops. The light looks just like a StrikerVG, but with a modified LED. One of the members did the mod. There was a lot of interest, because at the time, this setup was much brighter than the stock light. I think there was 30 units modified in the initial run.

kramer5150

Flashaholic
Do a forum search for Striker... there are 100's of threads, but if you skip to the last 3-4 pages of the listing you'll find that it was very popular. Banned member Tron3 posted quite a bit about it. (I hope that wasn't you, its against forum rules to create multiple IDs).

Good Luck!!

rjedoaks

Newly Enlightened
No, I'm not Tron3. I did a search but did not go that far back, thanks

TooManyGizmos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Member "MattK" of *BatteryJunction.com* was selling these around that time.

You should PM him about it.

He should be able to help you .

Is *this* your previous question from months ago ?

Last edited: