• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired RA Clicky Clip..*Interest Thread*

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would like to see if there is any interest in these modified clips for the Ra Clicky.

They are made from stock clips so they could be made available in black or silver.

I would like to do a run of ten, and see what the response is after they have been tried

sany4579.jpg

sany4581.jpg

Cost will be $15 shipped.

If you would be interested in one, post in this thread. If we get ten, we will do a run and see how you like them before any more are done.

Specify Black or Silver

notsofast

Enlightened
Humm...2 year old thread and it looks like the list didn't get filled. Having said that I am stating interest in a bezel down deep pocket clip.

What you say russtang?

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well first, I haven't had any clips for a while and I don't know if any more are available. I would have to find out.

Second, I actually just mailed the sample clip above back to Aaron. He was the one that peformed the mod and approached me about helping him get the project going.

As seen in this thread the original response was ummm...weak. lol So, nothing happened with the project.

I apologize for not remembering Aaron's username, but I would have to see what he thought of doing some.

I will help Aaron in any way I can if enough people want them.

Last edited:

simplec6

Enlightened
Please make it come a reality. I want black deep carry bezel down for an Ra Clicky.