Thinking about manufacturing a new light. Help?

marklein

Newly Enlightened
I'm thinking about manufacturing a new light. I've never done anything like this before and my biggest question is about manufacturing. I would want to initially make around 100-200 of these to sell online and I don't think I want to make 100 lights in my bedroom, if you know what I mean. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif So how does one go about finding a manufacturing source? We have a few manufacturers here (Arc, ElektroLumens, etc.) so I figured that this would be a good place to ask.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

brightnorm

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
marklein said:
I'm thinking about manufacturing a new light. I've never done anything like this before and my biggest question is about manufacturing. I would want to initially make around 100-200 of these to sell online and I don't think I want to make 100 lights in my bedroom, if you know what I mean. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif So how does one go about finding a manufacturing source? We have a few manufacturers here (Arc, ElektroLumens, etc.) so I figured that this would be a good place to ask.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Email or phone those and other sites. They most likely will be forthcoming even though you're a potential competitor.

You also might try placing this in MODS and/or other Forums but you should first check rules on duplicate multi-forum posts.

Brightnorm

bwcaw

Enlightened
Also Contact Mcgizmo, and DSpeck. They make limited runs of lights, and accesories. They might be able to help you. If nothing else, they can give excellent advice! They are both great guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
cncdan and dspeck have both done runs of custom lights.

will you please give us more details? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif