• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD** F/S 6C Maglight ROP

Dawg

Enlightened

I have a 6C Maglight ROP for sale. The host is in very good condition with just a few very minor marks that would be virtually impossible to photograph. The marks on the rim is dust that I did not notice while taking the picture.

This is the old style without the "C" in the serial #. It comes with a Fivemega aluminum cammed reflector with an orange peel finish. There will be a Pelican high bulb installed and a low in the tailcap. It also has a Borofloat lens installed. The light has almost no runtime on it since it was made into a ROP.
I am asking $60 shipped Conus only and I can accept Paypal cash only, no credit cards please. If you want to send a Paypal echeck or a US Postal money order, that would be acceptable as well.

P1000589.jpg

P1000588.jpg

Last edited:

Dawg

Enlightened
Re: F/S 6C Maglight ROP

Sorry, but I fell asleep last night. :oops:

:paypal:

:thanks:
No problem....could not have sent it out last night anyway :laughing: I did make a box for it and got the light all wrapped in foam and ready to go out Monday morning though. Payment has been received and we are good to go. Thanks Donn.

Mike