• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Gatlight V3 Titanium!!!

RIDE

Enlightened
OK folks...I have a big project I need to pay for, so I have to dig deeper into the collection as much as it pains me.

Up for your consideration...an immaculate Gatlight V3 Ti. This light has never been carried and been a shelf queen since I bought it direct from Lumencraft. Stunning craftsmanship...a complete engineering marvel...and super bright SSC P4 rated at 240+ lumens.

Here is more info direct from Lumencraft:

http://www.lumencraft.net/GatLightV3TI.htm

This light is priced to move SOLD!!!!!!!!!!! Will be shipped via USPS Priority to U.S. buyers ONLY. PayPal ONLY please.

First "I'll take it!" combined with completed payment, gets it!

RIDE

GATLIGHTFS3.jpg

GATLIGHTFS2.jpg

GATLIGHTFS5.jpg

GATLIGHTFS.jpg

GATLIGHTFS4.jpg

Last edited:

RIDE

Enlightened
Re: PRICE DROP: Gatlight V3 Titanium!!!

I need PayPal...long story, but it is how I am paying for this other project, thus I need to keep things simple and have the money come in...and go out of PayPal.

I always suggest to those who don't have PayPal is to see if they know someone who does and have them be the proxy for the transfer of funds.

I hope that helps!

RIDE

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

:thumbsup: I'll take it per our PM. Troy told me I needed a titanium version so I better listen to "Dad" since he bought your last SS model! Now that this one is "SOLD" I just noticed Led Zeppelin just posted his Gatlight Tuxedo at a fantastic price! I also own a Tuxedo model and can attest to the quality of these amazing works of art. I recently purchased a Spy 007 from Led Zeppelin so I can attest to him also being an A #1 seller. I can't wait to pair up my Gatlights so they can keep eachother company! I am sending PayPal now and THANKS!lovecpf

RIDE

Enlightened

Karl.....she is yours and on its way today!

Killer lights these are....but I am working on something HUGE and I appreciate everyone's help.

Cheers!

RIDE

Latest posts