Some Finished builds by Mac, Milkey, and DatiLED

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fisrt is a TB 3 up with a DitaLED 2.5 amp P-7, Very bright and by comparing it with some others I would say it's in the neighborhood of 700+ lumens. I think their should be more 3 up bodies:twothumbs

DSCN1082.jpg

DSCN1083.jpg

Ti 27mm Pineapple 2x123 Host: CreeMCE-MWG McR27cut UCL Acorn 1.3 ('Califon' Firmware), IR-Oven-Reflow Star Layered on Tellurium Copper Disc on Nickel-Plated-Brass Custom eCan with Delrin-and-Copper Positive Contact, Modest Diffusion Film (Removable with Fingernail) on Outside of Lens to Smooth Hotspot Somewhat, Estimated Max Output 727 Lumens, Estimated Min Output 0.23 Lumen, Runs on 2x Rechargeable or 3x Primaries (2x AW IMR16340 Recommended).

DSCN1086.jpg

DSCN1087.jpg

MirageMan Ti A3 2x123 Host: 4x LuxK2-TFFC-UWOE McR16ms Acorn 1.3 ('Califon' Firmware), Snug-Fit Aluminum Heatsink, Brass Can with Delrin-and-Copper Positive Contact, Estimated Max Output 704 Lumens, Estimated Min Output 0.23 Lumen, Runs on 2x Rechargeable or 3x Primaries.

DSCN1080.jpg

DSCN1081.jpg

Last is a CreeMCE Build done by Mac 5 levels with strobe and sos. All I can say is that it's a great build.

DSCN1084.jpg

DSCN1085.jpg

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
WOW!!.....:eek::faint:

Those -----Are----- Beautiful!!!:naughty:

Can we get some beamshots after dark?..PLEASE?:popcorn::popcorn:

1wrx7

Enlightened
WOW!!.....:eek::faint:

Those -----Are----- Beautiful!!!:naughty:

Can we get some beamshots after dark?..PLEASE?:popcorn::popcorn:

Yeah..what he said... please. Those are all beautiful:eek:

I'm especially interested in the Milky 4XK2 A3 head. I'm waiting for something similar... but different:naughty: What do you think about the 4 K2 emmiters? Tint?...color rendition?... beam type?

Thanks for the picslovecpf

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
The quad K-2 is flipping awesome. It has a really nice hotspot with a bunch of throw. It's impressive to say the least. The tint isn't while/bue it's more natural. I haven't set it down since I recieved it. I'll try some night picture tomorrow when I'm not working.

1wrx7

Enlightened
The quad K-2 is flipping awesome. It has a really nice hotspot with a bunch of throw. It's impressive to say the least. The tint isn't while/bue it's more natural. I haven't set it down since I recieved it. I'll try some night picture tomorrow when I'm not working.

Awsome... thanks for the reply:thumbsup: That's what I was hoping for... and what I've been hearing about those emmiters. I think I'm getting the same firmware you have too. Is the low level really that low?

That light should be very useful... not to mention the others... enjoy:grin2: