• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Mag 3C host in Pewter Color

RichS

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking for a Mag 3C pewter to spruce up my Mag85. I only need the host but the entire stock light would be great too.

Thanks!

-Rich

3rdrock

Enlightened
I have never seen a pewter 3 c.Everything 3 c and larger that I found comes in black.If you find 2 of them,let me know,I'll buy 1. :grin2:

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
I have never seen a pewter 3c.

The second from the right 3C is the pewter-ish-est one I have:

2z4jr4j.jpg

RichS

Flashlight Enthusiast
The second from the right 3C is the pewter-ish-est one I have:
2z4jr4j.jpg
I'll take it! :paypal:

Or better yet, I'll take that emerald green one!! :huh:

BTW - what are those cells that you are running in that Pewter 3C??

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Thanks. I got the green one from Europe. Almost snagged a copper 2C this year, but got outbid at the last second.

Sorry, didn't mean to suggest it was for sale. You might also try a WTB over on CPFM.

The white cells are AccuPower's:

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=179694

Sort of like C versions of Eneloops. They power a DarkZero direct drive P7.

Last edited:

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
The pewter 3C Mags are pretty rare. Pewter is my favorite color for Mags. When I found out that they existed I set out looking for them. As far as I know, pewter Mag 3Cs were only made as the older pre C serials. After a long tiring search I came across a vender that had three of them. They came packaged in boxes & not in blister packs. I bought all three which was years ago.

I eventually ended up selling one new in box. I kept one for myself which is still unmodded & in mint condition. The last one I modded & put op for sale back then. IIRC I sold it to TIN. Not sure of the owners after him but it ended up in ElectronGuru's possesion as he has pictured above. It used to be a Luxeon with glow mod. To this day I haven't seen any pop up for sale.

Last edited: