• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S: Chimera Mini plus 3 trits!!! SOLD

bltkmt

Enlightened
Up for sale is a beautiful Chimera Mini - not many of these have been released. Originally purchased by Russtang (to his specs) - I bought it from him recently. Wonderful craftsmanship and solid as all heck - I simply prefer my Aeon for EDC and this light is not getting used by me.

Details on the Chimera can be found at https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/226554 and a picture of this specific light can be seen at post #354 of that thread. Specs of this light are: Warm white, 8gb flash, moneyclip (bezel up), polished edges and face, trit slots (#3, C, G), green glow powder. It comes with the pouch, adapter, USB cord and tiny wrenches - everything it came with new.

Paid $551 for it - asking $525 shipped CONUS. Paypal preferred. First :takeit: followed by a PM gets it.

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Chimera Mini

I must have missed this when Russtang listed it - I'm still waiting for mine but from all accounts a very nice light and quite unique in it's format - not to mention it charges from USB and has flash memory that you can use as it's charging!

bltkmt

Enlightened

I must have missed this when Russtang listed it

I don't think he did...I loved the looks of his on the thread, and sent him a few zillion messages on it. He probably got tired of me and ended up selling it to me. It really is a cool light...so innovative and solid. I just prefer something smaller for EDC, and can't afford to have it sit unused.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well, maybe a need for a bit of a bump.

This is a most unusual light in configuration--a rectangle; in charging methodology--usb port on your computer or via an adaptor to plug into the AC on your wall; in lens treatment--a rectangular aspherical one; in powering--via a cell phone battery; and finally, in the fact that you have an 8gig flashdrive built in---as well as other aspects I have not mentioned. I have mine (a copy of sorts of this one though not an EXACT copy!) for several weeks now and find it in my Rip Offs holster on my belt on a daily basis. It is a looker and a user and a light of quite limited production. In short, a fine light in which I believe you will be most impressed. While it isn't for everyone, it certainly represents some of the latest technology incorporated into a really "cool" design. Try it, you'll like it!

Karl

Last edited:

bltkmt

Enlightened

Thanks Karl. As further enticement, I would include the 3 trits I ordered from Bart to install (2 yellow, 1 ice blue) on the Chimera. I have not installed them - they are still in the packaging from Bart.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Chimera Mini plus 3 trits!!! PRICE DROP

I am presuming a "like new" light at a nice price!......

karl

JakeGMCHD

Newly Enlightened
Re: F/S: Chimera Mini plus 3 trits!!! PRICE DROP #2

Yes, it's titanium. I carry mine every day and enjoy using it.
I would like to pick this one up but need to pay for the new driveway.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ok...You win! :takeit: Can you install the trits for me? I don't have access to Norland and I don't want to use epoxy from Wal Mart. My birthday is Monday so Happy Birthday to me!:party: I guess I can write this purchase off with the flash drive for business. I wonder what my accountant will think! Did you do the trit in the Lunasol 20 yourself? It looked good and I am sure I'd make a mess or get them crooked. I've been hashing this one over for days. At least I don't have to wait six months for it to be built. Did it come with any user instructions as i couldn't find a detailed post. Well KarlIV, Neale, and Bruce...I guess I joined the club so you guys have to help me figure this one out!

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

:banghead: It's amazing how a stupid little flashlight can occupy your mind and not let you be able to concentrate on anything else but the acquisiton and if someone else beats you to the punch. Now I can rest in PEACE tonight! I will actually be saving money because now I don't have to keep checking the forum to see if some else bought it yet! :sick: I have the disease! (But I know I am not alone)

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast

early happy birthday, Karl.

:)

you're not alone in this cruel world of lux.

reptiles

Enlightened

Happy birthday Karl!

Instructions are in the USB drive. But basically it is a 5 level output with memory. When off, press and hold to cycle through 5 levels, release at the level you prefer.

Next time a quick click will display the last level selected. If the button turns red, its time to recharge.

You certainly got a nice present.

Cheers,

Mark

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast

I can only say I am glad Karl is around because I have the same disease and if not for him buying the last couple or four Ti offerings, I would be :broke::broke::broke::broke:. Good grab Karl.:twothumbs

Oh! and happy birthday :party:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well, from one Karl to another Karl, good catch and nice light!:thumbsup:

Any yes, "numbers" they are built of Titanium.:naughty: I think you should BUY one!

Karl

Last edited: