Nitecore NDI arrived today

corvettesR1

Enlightened
One of my "September" lights arrived today. I wanted a single AA celled light this time and the Nitecore NDI R2 seemed like a nice choice. It is my first Nitecore as well.I was suprised to see how dry the threads on this light were.They would actually squeal when the head was turned!

I took the light apart to clean the threads and contacts . (Thanks for the guide one thread cleaning and lube).Lucky for me I had some proper thread lube from my purchase of an Eagletac light . With everything cleaned and lubed, The NDI seems to be working fine.I actually have a pretty nice ,small collection of new lights now.

lrp

Flashlight Enthusiast
I only have one Nitecore, the D10, but I really like those lights and the ramping feature!

corvettesR1

Enlightened
With so much interest in the D10,Ill probably have to satisfy my curiosity and purchase one at some point .

I tend to think lights that have pocket clips are most useful for me.The Quark 2x123 has a nice clip setup...Im going to try to carry some around and see how that feels. Im used to carrying clip style pocket knives and they are very comfortable.

I have enough lights now but boy is it fun to keep on collecting.The Nitecore NDI sure is a "good lookin thing" ..Let me go look for an "October" light now :twothumbs