Fun at work

computernut

Enlightened
At work today I came around the corner and saw my manager and another employee at the entrance to another guys cubicle and they were flashing themselves with lights. My coworker had a little red keychain light with the company logo while the manager had a small white LED pen light. I came along and they started flashing the lights at me, I laughed for a second then whipped out my A2 off my belt and flashed them both in the face with the high beam. It floored both of them, they were both covering their eyes while laughing. Both of them didn't know I had a light on me even though I have a flashlight on my belt everyday. :shakehead Next thing I know I have a bunch of coworkers around me all asking me about my light. Then somebody whipped out a big 6v lantern and started shining it around. A female coworker came around the corner and laughed at us for comparing the size of our flashlights. :laughing:

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast
Haha funny stories! :D

bshanahan14rulz: What was her reaction??

Did she think you were talking about the wrong headlights?

;)

DimmerD

Enlightened
Heh, a customer of mine has seen me pull out my Titan T1a on different occasions. Now I notice him pulling out a 9 LED Dorcy and shining it in peoples eyes saying does it bother you when I do this? He eventually did this to me and I blasted him direct in the eyes at close range on high, he exclaimed how did you get it so bright? He didn't know the output was adjustable and only saw me use it on lower settings, double heh.

Mdinana

Enlightened
I'm guessing all you 6D Maglite owners also drive F-250's with 33" tires on a 5" lift, right?

:crackup:

tabetha

Newly Enlightened
I have started carrying around my Ultrafire MCU-C7s.
Man this baby is awsome, light years ahead of fenix P1D CE Q5's, not even in the same league as the MCU, this is my everday now, surely that's getting a bit too much of a anorak ?
tabetha

KiwiMark

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm guessing all you 6D Maglite owners also drive F-250's with 33" tires on a 5" lift, right?

:crackup:

Actually I ride a 400cc scooter. Of course I have a variety of lights other than the 6D (which has a ROP High bulb) including quite a few single cell lights. I probably use the L0D more than the 6D. Size is important - EDC needs to fit in a pocket and if you hear a strange noise around home a 6D might be more comforting than a fauxton.

I like having an eclectic collection - different sizes, different batteries, different output levels, flooders, throwers, LEDs, Incans, etc.