Flashlight carrying case, any suggestions?

js-lots

Newly Enlightened
As my flashlight collection has grown over the year, I realized I don't have a way to carry multiple flashlights. I want to be able to carry a number of flashlights of varying sizes in a carrying case. I usually throw them in a backpack wrapped in bubble wrap. I want something a little neater and more economical. What do you guys transport or store your flashlights in? Any good homemade cases out there?

richardcpf

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought a big otter case which was on Sale from battery station, came with pick and pluck foam and seems to be as solid as my smaller 1060 pelican. I use it as a emergency case, with survival and first aid kit in it, and of course lots of flashlight.

Sorry I dont remember the link, but it was $28.

NE450No2

Enlightened
Try cutting the foam with an electric knife.

Usually they are cheaper at places like Cabelas, Academy etc, sold as fish fillet knives.

curtispdx

Enlightened
I was thinking about going to a few used camera places here in town to see if they have any padded lens cases.

js-lots

Newly Enlightened
Check out a thread I had started not so long ago....

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/240551
Saw the thread, pretty cool. That is kind of what I am looking for. I went online to some carrying case sites( google search) and ended up finding some inexpensive plastic cases and some do it yourself foam inserts. The case was 14x11x3.5 or close to that. I bought two of them. Hopefully that will fulfill my needs. The website was http://www.carrycasesplus.com/cases-a11.html I will let you know when i receive them. Thanks for your help.

js-lots

Newly Enlightened
I just received these, $16.00 a piece. The foam is pick and pluck, gives it a custom feeling. I can't wait to fill these up with more flashlights!!! The flashlights from left to right, modded trustfire dd p7, ultrafire 3 mode p7, ultrafire mcu q5 3mode, ultrafire q5 5 mode, ultrafire 502b with a sst50 2.5 regulated drop in, mx power with r2 3mode drop in, mte 2 mode p7, mte 5 mode mce.
dsc04507p.jpg

Last edited: